“Tony is so generous with his time”

Brooklyn Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Professionally guided bike tours of Brooklyn and other NYC locations. Discover the rich history, thriving art scene, award winning cuisine, and wonderful architecture. One all inclusive low price includes bike rental, helmet, unlimited bottled water, food samples, photos of the tour & our popular Brooklyn Bike Tours canvas tote bag, Perfect for the Market. Explore NYC's most dynamic boro with a long time resident & licensed tour guide.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have done a number of city bike tours and this was by far the longest - in a good way (despite it being a cold day). Tony seems determined to pack as much into the tour as he possibly can and showed us many varied districts of Brooklyn. The riding was never difficult and there were plenty of stops along the way - the very best being the breaks for bagels (the best we've ever eaten) and ice cream. I would certainly recommend Brooklyn Bike Tours - you won't find a more genuine guide.

All reviews
"highlight of our trip"
"take pictures"
"street art"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"prospect park"
in 12 reviews
"photos"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tony is a great guy. It may be just for the day, but he gets to know you and connect with you. He has great stories to tell of the area, a true native to the area. Also he introduces you to the epitome of the Pizza shops around town (for my tour that is). Without a doubt a great and recommended experience to try out.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I booked a sunset pizza bike tour which lasted about 5 1/2 hrs . There were 5 of us which included Tony . It was a lovely experience ( even though I fell off my bike ) onto a bench. It's all pretty safe , fun , informative, wonderful, scenic and just a great time with Tony .
He grew up in the area and takes you all over so you get a little bit of history of all the wonderful neighborhoods. There are pit stops where you try 3 different pizza's , have a potty break , and a chance to take in the views.
Tony even takes you back to where you need to catch the subway at the end of your night . They offer up helmets for your safety, lights on your bike , water .... it's a great way to see Dumbo , the Brooklyn Bridge . Tony is fabulous, and knows his history and loves sharing his stories. I suggest this great ride , you will be glad you did this .

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We booked a private tour with 5 and got a very interesting and informative tour through Brooklyn. As it was private, Toni adapted the program to our wishes! Super way of ubderstanding Brooklyn.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This is a must do for your New York trip! And a must to choose Brooklyn bike tours. I know everyone says it but it was also the highlight of our trip. Tony is a great guy, we also had the pleasure of meeting his wife who like Tony is Brooklyn through and through. We pedalled through the new and the old taking in the amazing sights while Tony told us the history and how it was for him growing up in Brooklyn, it was a fantastic day with great tasting pizza and beer. I felt a made a friend in Tony I even hugged him
I day I’ll never forget