Review Highlights
Fantastic tour with great insight

Tony provided us ( 2 adults and 2 teens ) with a fantastic personalised tour. He shared genuine... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Resort735915
Highlight of our trip to New York

I did this tour with my 14 year old daughter and it was our highlight of our visit to New York... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
Excursion48627247367

Recommended experiences in and around Brooklyn
from US$50.00
from US$55.00
from US$42.00
from US$35.00
More Info
All reviews pizza tour bagels sunset tour six hours personal stories private tour mary anne incredible guide recommend this trip new york pizza stop different areas best pizza his knowledge highlight of our trip interesting things great tour
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Tony is a great guy. It may be just for the day, but he gets to know you and connect with you. He has great stories to tell of the area, a true native to the area. Also he introduces you to the epitome of the Pizza shops around town (for my tour that is). Without a doubt a great and recommended experience to try out.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I booked a sunset pizza bike tour which lasted about 5 1/2 hrs . There were 5 of us which included Tony . It was a lovely experience ( even though I fell off my bike ) onto a bench. It's all pretty safe , fun , informative, wonderful, scenic and just a great time with Tony .
He grew up in the area and takes you all over so you get a little bit of history of all the wonderful neighborhoods. There are pit stops where you try 3 different pizza's , have a potty break , and a chance to take in the views.
Tony even takes you back to where you need to catch the subway at the end of your night . They offer up helmets for your safety, lights on your bike , water .... it's a great way to see Dumbo , the Brooklyn Bridge . Tony is fabulous, and knows his history and loves sharing his stories. I suggest this great ride , you will be glad you did this .

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We booked a private tour with 5 and got a very interesting and informative tour through Brooklyn. As it was private, Toni adapted the program to our wishes! Super way of ubderstanding Brooklyn.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This is a must do for your New York trip! And a must to choose Brooklyn bike tours. I know everyone says it but it was also the highlight of our trip. Tony is a great guy, we also had the pleasure of meeting his wife who like Tony is Brooklyn through and through. We pedalled through the new and the old taking in the amazing sights while Tony told us the history and how it was for him growing up in Brooklyn, it was a fantastic day with great tasting pizza and beer. I felt a made a friend in Tony I even hugged him
I day I’ll never forget
Ryan and liam

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Tony is the highlight of this tour, he has a lifetime of Brooklyn history and clearly loves his city and what he does. My wife and I had the pleasure of a private tour with Tony, the pizza and ice cream stops we made, the iconic street art and views that we saw and the cultural quarters of Brooklyn that Tony led us through gave us a really thorough view of this fantastic city and we’ve since been back to explore further some of Tony’s great recommendations with great pleasure. I highly recommend this tour, you won’t forget the experience and it was a highlight of our time in New York. Tony kindly captured our whole tour on his camera and sent us all of the photos free of charge after the tour. A fun way to remember all that we were able to see and enjoy.

Thank you again Tony, we hope to see you again one day! We so appreciate your kindness and passion.

Date of experience: September 2017