Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$64.00
More Info
from US$190.00
More Info
All reviews great chocolate dark chocolate chocolate beer tasting plate love chocolate worth a visit cacao gifts purchasing shop
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent! Strongly recommend the tour. It runs every hour on the hour. Not only is the tour interesting and informative you also get to try a bunch of delicious samples. Great place. Never knew what great chocolate tasted like until this place.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank 123sruss
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Compared to when they first opened there are lots of changes. Bars are smaller. Though there are larger bars. Less chocolate for tasting (only one flavor). They used to have a tasting plate in front of each flavor on the tables where bars are stocked for customers to select. More cookies and baked goods.

A male filling orders of cookies touched his hair 7 times as side of hair was on his face, he touched his nose once all while he was filling pastry/cookie order. I saw this when I was in queue to pay. Hygiene and sanitation please!

Well if you don't mind poor hygiene and sanitation standards you may enjoy visiting this place.

BTW their chocolates are good,

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We stopped in to do one of the hourly tours based on reviews. As you walk in there is a huge sign stating there are tours every hour on the hour. We approached the counter and asked about the tour and they said they were moving some equipment around and not doing tours that day. We expressed some confusion because there hadn't been anything posted on the website and the girl was half laughing at us as she explained we would have to actually have tried to make a reservation to get the information. So then we asked about the chocolate.. because we really don't know anything about the company or what makes it special and again half laughing she just offers us some samples. In the end, I have no idea what is so special about this place.. I guess its just a chocolate store that does tours?

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I arranged this tour for me and my husband after I had some chocolate from Mast Brothers. The chocolate was good, but what drew me to it is Mast does not use preservatives.

You learn a lot about the company from the 30 minute tour. Some history on how the company came about and you get to taste a ton of chocolate.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank TimoyL
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Excellent section of many type of chocolate all made on the premises. Lots of opportunity to test them. Not cheap but extremely good.

Date of experience: October 2016