Brooklyn Way Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$189
  • Restaurant
Pointe Plaza Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
US$220
Aloft.com
Wythe Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$331
  • Restaurant
NY Moore Hostel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
1,306 results
All reviewsprospect parkgrocery store next doornew yorkdunkin donuts across the streetgreen wood cemeterygreenwood cemeterysame blockyogurtwaffle makerrooms are smallon site parkingbreakfast roomtimes squarevisit familyfront desk stafffree breakfastwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

first off Jet was amazing! She made our stay wonderful! She was beyond helpful! Second the hotel is great. Location is amazing and the train is right out the front door! The rooms are a great size the price is very reasonable, very clean! I’m glad I found this place! Will be coming back here for my next stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Albert M
Christian A, General Manager at Brooklyn Way Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing the Brooklyn Way Hotel for your recent stay Albert M.
I am thrilled to hear Jet provided great customer service.
Thank you again for choosing our property, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Staff was very friendly and helpful if we needed something. Also our room was very clean. This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. Thanks shad.
Breakfast is ok I wish they had donoughts but there’s dunkin donoughts next door

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank alexnmakayla

Thank you alexnmakaylafor your review on our property. We appreciate your comments.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you a third time in Brooklyn.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel 4 times over the past 3 years. I have nothing bad to say about any of my stays. The manager, Shad, is amazing. I found the breakfast to be better than most hotels. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. They recently went through a remodel and upgrade. The hotel is on the "R" line which has most of what you want to see in NYC on it. The 25th Street Subway Station is about 10 feet from the front door. I will always make this my first choice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian M
Christian A, General Manager at Brooklyn Way Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write your review Brian M.
We appreciate your comments regarding our breakfast, location and our staff members.
We look forward to seeing you backi n Brooklyn on your next trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Don’t be fooled out of town tourists. This hotel is being used by the City of New York as a homeless shelter. Homeless loiter outside and the room contained a price list for any missing items (clearly inflated). My husband observed a homeless gentleman taking advantage of the free breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Christine S
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Just wanted ti say that the staff was extremely helpful especially Shad. Very courteous and professional. Keep it up, if im staying in Brooklyn i will defo swing by. Room was on the smaller side which is the downside

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us BossmanNow.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.
I am thrilled to hear Shad provided excellent customer service.
Thank you again for choosing the Brooklyn Way Hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Brooklyn in the near future.