“Very Happy”
other travellers have booked this property
SECOND BEDROOM BEDROOM
KITCHEN AREA
BATHROOM
BRIGHTON BEACH
SURROUNDING AREA
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Very Happy”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

My review is not for this apartment because I changed it to Brighton Beach 2.the apartment had everything we needed and was very comfortable. I enjoyed the subway journey into Manhattan. Dimitry was an excellent host, picking us up at the airport and taking us back on our final day, showing us the wee supermarket and where to get the subway. the area was very quiet and I felt safe in the neighbourhood

traveling...
“disappointing”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I'm really sorry to have to make this review, but I really believe that trip advisor reviews only maintain integrity if travelers honestly review their experience.

So. Here goes.

First and foremost, Dimitry was a joy to work with. His communication was clear and prompt. He even met us at midnight after delays at the airport, with no complaint! The apartment was exactly as it appeared online, clean, updated. The area felt safe, and relatively quiet.

Unfortunately, by the morning of the first day, it was clear that we had a pest control issue. This issue made it impossible for us to stay. This was the very sad part. We had to move out, and secure other accommodations, which was both difficult and expensive.

Dimitry, upon learning of the situation IMMEDIATELY responded in person, gave a 100% full refund without argument, and was very pleasant to deal with. I am sure he will have the problem cleared up very soon.

I would enjoy doing business again with this property owner.
I am going to choose the green "recommend" button below, although, with reservations. If I were recommending this place to a friend, I would advise a conversation with Dimitry about the current state of the unit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, value, owner
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Veliky Novgorod, Russia
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Wifi, mattresses, owner)))
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
tintin b
Winter Haven, Florida
“All you need is here!!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

we were surprised that the room is clean, all the basics are here.... Closed to subway as well.... many convenient stores nearby and the owner is so easy to deal with...

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Atlanta GA
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing