Lowest prices for your stay
BestWestern.com
Agoda.com
Hotels.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
All reviews best westerns room was clean parking lot dunkin donuts hot breakfast nice pool waffles no elevator great stop would stay here again great place to stay nice breakfast restaurants and shopping road trip easy access fresh fruit free breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Stopped here after driving about 12 hours from Florida - place was very clean, king bed was terrific. Our Labrador retriever was with us and very welcome there. Very friendly check in. They offer a hot breakfast in lobby and coffee in room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Suzanne M
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

This place is very clean most comfortable beds nice rooms!! it’s going to be our new stop when traveling dogs allowed $15 charge, friendly staff, they make you a hot breakfast. The price is good, nice area close to old town fredericksburg which is very nice, restaurants and shops

Reviewed 5 February 2021

I was driving an elderly ladies life's possessions and cat to Mass from Georgia. I had stopped to stay at a Hampton Inn but was nervous because even though the state had a mask mandate, lots of people in the lobby had no masks at all. I called what I thought was Best Western. I even asked the young lady if she was actually at the hotel. She couldnt give us directions to get there. When I arrived at the hotel I found out why. I believe I had been fooled by hotels.com. Anyways, Preston saved the night. He told me that, that happens to guests all the time. He was very understanding. He was kind, courteous, professional and personable. He saw that we were exhausted. I had my 84 year old mom that has Alzheimer's. It was cold and snowing. He actually helped me carry the cat and it's giant crate out of the car. Asked if we needed anything. Suggested delivery for dinner. He went above and beyond anyone ever has at any hotel we've ever stayed at. He was so wonderful, we decided to stay here again on our way back just because of him. We were disappointed he wasnt at the front desk this time and are hoping someone will show this to him so he can see just how much we appreciated him. BTW the breakfast lady said that all the guests love Preston. I can see why!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
STEVE TREON, General Manager at Best Western Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

We are so delighted that you had a great safe stay. And we agree Preston is fantastic !
We will definitely show him this wonderful compliment . Stay safe and if you are back in the area stop and see us.

Reviewed 29 December 2020

This property served it's purpose in every aspect. One of the best renovations of an existing property I have come across. Although in the style of the 1970 Holiday Inn with external entryways for each room encompassing an outdoor pool, it was adequate and priced accordingly. Being "Pet Friendly" added to the convenience.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 7 December 2020

Being a RN and of a certain age I was very wary of traveling during this pandemic. I planned it very well. This Best Western takes it very seriously. Check in and out prompt and almost contactless. All CDC recommendations met. The room which was old style in that you entered from the parking lot was immaculate. A sticker on the door noted it was sanitized. (I also went over high touch areas with clorox wipes as well) The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom exceptionally clean and all worked. Safely, no rugs on the floor except for a low pile runner beside the bed. My senior dog was very comfortable. I felt safe walking him around the property and dog area. (waste station stocked) They limited the dining area to just 10 people and also offered a take and go breakfast. The staff from the person taking my reservation over the phone to the person checking me in quickly and efficiently were amazing. The location was great. Tons of restaurants to order from. Basilico New York deli offers curbside and delivery (though their delivery person left at 4pm so order early) It was a short drive to their Cowan bvd address to get my order delivered to my car (he wore a mask as I did) The city looks very interesting and I will be back to explore it when times are safer. My only gripe was that when I went to the next door Dunkin Donut for coffee. I encountered two women in front of me unmasked. I asked them "where their masks were?" and they ignored me and stood back to wait for their order. I was upset that they were served without a mask and I did call their manager to report it only to be told that they couldn't deny service as it was illegal because the person may have a medical reason why they couldn't wear a mask" I found that to be suspect and very dangerous. Ironically there was a sign that said. DD spreads joy ( I thought more likely allows the spreads covid) Be safe out there!

Room tip: I stayed on the first floor, room 125. Had a great sleep.
Date of stay: December 2020