Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
GardenInn.comUS$138
PricelineUS$136
Expedia.comUS$136
Hotels.comUS$136
Agoda.comUS$136
eDreamsUS$136
All reviews front desk nice hotel room was clean road noise convention center great stay would stay here again indoor pool hgi lobby interstate virginia exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2020

We had stayed in other Hilton's so we decided to try this one. Excellent choice. The location is good, the facility is very clean and up-to-date. We had arrived late so we decided to eat in the hotel and were pleasantly surprised. The staff was helpful and the food was prepared perfectly. We enjoyed the entire experience so we hope that we can stay here again...

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank wrpupkis
Dan Outlaw, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We hope that should your travels ever bring you to our area again we hope that you choose to stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn - Fredericksburg!

Reviewed 4 December 2020

This motel is absolutely disgusting and infested with roaches. They have a long term section where the people are definitely questionable and are outside all hours of the night being loud. The bathtub backed up with water every time we showered and the toilet barely flushed. The employees are extremely rude, 2 specific ones that we dealt with were were Debbie and Taylor. Taylor was too busy talking to a being affectionate with whom I assume was her boyfriend outside the front office to acknowledge my husband and I trying to rent a room. Taylor was also the housekeeper and extremely short and rude when I asked for extra toilet paper....even sighed loudly because she had to walk to her cart 3 doors down. Debbie was on duty in the office the next evening and I made a complaint about noise and she told me that until 10pm guests could be noisy. Definitely not a good taste in my mouth. These employees should be fired as they do not value their jobs. I would never stay here again, honestly the health department needs to shut the place down. The owner should be ashamed that they allow such awful management of this establishment.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dan Outlaw, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Hello and thank you for the review. Based on what you are describing, it sounds like you meant to leave a review for the Garden Inn on Jefferson Davis Highway in Spotsylvania. We are the HILTON Garden Inn. The Garden Inn is a motel type property with exterior corridors. We are an interior hotel located in the City of Fredericksburg.

We would greatly appreciate if you could remove this review from our page and direct your complaints to the appropriate property.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 24 November 2020

The Hilton Garden Inn, was an excellent hotel, located nicely for our trip to see family. It was very clean, the staff was helpful and very friendly. We have no complaints except one, the water pressure for the sink in our bathroom was way to low, the toilet was hard to flush, but if you hold the handle down it was fine. I did not seem to have a water problem in the shower. We did not do the breakfast menu so I cannot comment, but there is a cost. We did do a sweet roll and coffee which was complimentary. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Dan Outlaw, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We are sorry to hear about the water pressure issue. We recently renovated and have found the new faucets are water restrictive. We have ordered new parts to make them less restrictive and this seems to have corrected the issue.

Thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

All we can say is “ wow”- from the minute we walked in the door we were greeted with smiles!! Kristina at the front desk could not have been nicer and the other staff members that we met at breakfast were wonderful! Liked our room- bed comfy and nice quiet stay- only downfall was the pool and jacuzzi- filled entire evening with kids!! Same family with three small children were in the jacuzzi from the time we checked in at 7 to 9:30- I wish hotels would have an hour from day 9-10 for adults only- we will stay here again just maybe not plan on swimming!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank marilynf918
Dan Outlaw, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

We do apologize for the issue you had with the pool being occupied. Unfortunately we cannot limit access to any of our guests who wish to use the pool, but we certainty do understand the frustration. Our pool is generally not that busy so we invite you back to the hotel next time you are in the area to give it another shot!

Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time out to let us know about your stay.

Reviewed 7 August 2020

Second time I stayed here, second review cause the one Hilton chain I normally stay in my travels up North was closed because of the Pandemic. I stayed on the first floor by the exit door. It had the "seal" sticker on the door to show it was cleaned and inspected. I was not disappointed. Reception upon arrival was very helpful. The stay was for only one night but fit my needs of a clean and quiet room.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank AMA5874
Dan Outlaw, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are happy to hear that during these uncertain times we were able to provide a clean, comfortable place to stay.

We sincerely appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon.