Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$132
Expedia.comUS$132
Hotels.comUS$132
Agoda.comUS$132
Hyatt.comUS$132
eDreamsUS$132
All reviews grocery store great stay comfy bed location was perfect free breakfast indoor pool stay there again very nice hotel yogurt up to date easy access staff was friendly hot breakfast front desk staff road trip one night stay university
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

My husband and I opted for a night away and booked this location for its indoor pool, room layout and the fact that there was a full bar with food on site. The room was very nice - clean and updated as was the pool which we actually enjoyed having to pre-book it for the new Covid rules so we got it for 45minutes all to ourselves. The management however need some extra lessons on customer service and how not to make their guests feel like an inconvenience while simultaneously undercutting their own facilities. Both managers we came across on our one night told us we shouldn’t expect much if we come to the bar because they had to play the roles of manager, chef and bartender that evening.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed 6 February 2021

This was my third time staying at the Hyatt Fredericksburg. Perfect stay. I was reminded why this is the only hotel I will stay at when visiting Fredericksburg! Clean room, delicious fresh coffee and a greeting from all who worked there - thank you!

Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

An excellent choice if you are traveling with pets. It's a bit further off I-95 but there aren't a lot of great choices on the highway so we came here. I'm glad we did. The area near the university has a ton of restaurants, including non-chains. The hotel itself had fantastic covid protocols, some of the best I've seen. The breakfasts are packaged individually, with hot and cold choices, and the front desk clerk/barista was very nice and friendly. Everyone in the hotel was wearing their mask properly. The room itself was a decent size with a small fridge. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ChrisGrayFaust
Reviewed 2 February 2021

Staff was friendly and accommodating. Hotel was very clean and sanitary and the room was equally clean. Location was perfect for my needs. Parking was close and convenient. I would recommend this location, especially if you have students at the University of Mary Washington.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2021

Very stress-free visit largely in part to my Hyatt stay. Friendly staff and Great location very close to downtown Fredericksburg. Within walking distance of the grocery store/etc. will stay again certainly.