Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
US$73
PricelineUS$86
Hotels.comUS$87
Expedia.comUS$87
All reviews front desk agent other hotels pancake machine beds were comfortable long trip bathroom door would stay here again enjoyed my stay yogurt elevator dog soaps pet highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

Last minute trip to Fredericksburg and found this hotel near my job site. Great surprise! Very nice folks and really clean hotel. A lot of covid-19 items ie clean and safety which I really appreciated. Overall I really enjoyed my stay and will come back next visit into the area.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

We arrived on Dec. 26th. My husband is spire elite. We did not get offered an upgrade. Our room was okay, but really needs some updates. Tub had rust staining. The bathroom door had obviously seen water damage and was cracked and chapped. The desk chair was too low to work at the desk. My husband called down and asked for a new chair. Someone came and took the chair and swapped it out from another room. It was filthy. So he asked for another chair and it was good. The bed was comfortable.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fredericksburg Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Hi bettyannh2016,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent visit.

I'm sorry to learn that your experience was less than perfect due to some issues encountered during your stay. A clean and comfortable room is what we strive to offer but fell short this time. I have shared your concerns with the management team, and I'm positive that your comments will be used for future hotel improvements.

Thank you for choosing us and I hope to host you again next time you visit the area.

Regards,

Virgil N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

I needed a hotel to stop at in between PA and NC that accepted pets . My usual go to hotel brand only had a few choices on 95 and I’ve stayed at one in VA and it was terrible so I gave this Holiday inn a shot since the reviews seemed good and it was pet friendly.. WOW!

First .. walking in this is not your average holiday inn ! The decor is updated and comfortable , coffee teas and hot cocoa were provided all hours of the day

Check in was fast and friendly

The rooms were very clean, spacious, and quiet. Wifi / ATT service was spotty on the 4th floor but it did not bother. The soaps are lovely ! I need a thick conditioner for my long hair and I loved the offered brand!

I met a few of the housekeepers in the elevator and I they were so friendly and I could tell they worked hard , especially for a pet friendly hotel

Breakfast was pretty awesome. So many choices and well stocked

Pool was great and clean ! My kids mentioned how they didn’t feel grossed out after swimming like at other hotels . Towels on every chair . Only wish there was a hot tub !

Lots of restaurant choices all around , we chose the Mexican restaurant walking distance

If you are passing through VA on 95 this is your hotel, especially with kids and pets ! My new go to stop from now on !

Sorry I didn’t take any pictures, but trust a frequent traveler . Stop here , especially if you have a dog !

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed here few times. Love location to highway. Clean rooms though few need bathroom tubs to be refinished or replaced.
Hallway rugs need replacing as do room doors. Once inside room, well kept and comfortable. Front desk staff on early eve of Oct 15 outstanding. Lady taking care of breakfast couldn’t have been anymore pleasant and helpful.

Would stay again but wish hotel would do some refurbishing.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2019

The hotel was very clean and comfortable! I was super impressed to see soap, shampoo and body wash that was paraben free along with some other chemicals! We’ll be back! Is this happening in all IHG properties?

Room tip: Top floor was very quiet
Date of stay: October 2019