Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$75
View deal
Expedia.comUS$89
eDreamsUS$75
Hotels.comUS$89
PricelineUS$75
FindHotelUS$78
StayForLongUS$78
All reviews front desk next morning nice room coupon florida linens
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2019

Both front desk, male employees were very polite & friendly. ( 1 at check-in, 1 at check-out) Truck parking is available in the shared lot. Some reviews are stating this is an 'older hotel'--I dont care if a hotel is old or brand new, I just want a clean room, good linens, a tv, hot water for showers, coffee maker & microwave...and they have all that here. And..it was so Quiet. Our room faced the pool so we heard nothing. The nightly rate is already reasonable but, they do accept the coupon in those Hotel Books. And lastly, thank you for offering a smoking room...that didn't even smell like a smoking room!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Blaise H
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed two nights on last minute business trip. I was received well by the desk clerk despite my late check in and given a nice room. I’m not hanging around the hotel so a good bed and shower is all I need. The water pressure was great and the hot water was long lasting. Linens were comfortable and clean and although the hotel is older, it has been maintained and updated the best as can be. The staff is friendly and attentive, the breakfast is great considering it’s complimentary. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank I706PRjoshw
Reviewed 23 August 2019

We stopped at Quality Inn and chose it because we had a small dog. Clerk was very, very friendly and helpful. Our room was close to the road and we heard cars and loud motorcycles ALL NIGHT LONG. The air conditioner was very loud and would go on/off all through the night. Don't choose a room near the road. Breakfast wasn't appealing.

Room tip: Choose a room AWAY from the saloon next door and the road.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 15 August 2019

We where driving back from Hilton Head from a family vacation. We booked 2 rooms and where very happy with this place. The rooms where clean. Cowboy Jacks Saloon was very good. The kids loved it as well as the pool. The staff was excellent. Would stop here again in the future.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Zerep471
Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

I was disappointed with my stay here because there were so many good reviews on Trip Advisor. The motel is very old and in dire need of updating.

My room had an unpleasant odor, but at 12:15 AM, I was too tired to change. The room was okay and the bed comfortable, but the bathroom had three different tiles with some damaged. This is just an example...it really needed updating. For $85, I would hope you could do better in the area.

The bright spot was the very good staff - the gentleman who made the reservation, another who checked me in and the lady who checked me out were all very pleasant and helpful. Notwithstanding these helpful people, I would not return.

Date of stay: July 2019