Lowest prices for your stay
US$58
Priceline
US$58
Hotels.com
US$55
FindHotelUS$68
Expedia.comUS$55
Agoda.comUS$58
All reviews nice and clean place give it a shot eggs sausage front desk room was clean pit stop staff was friendly and helpful free breakfast quick stop recommend this hotel would stay here again pet cleanliness dog fl rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2020

Everything about my stay was so wonderful, the staff male employees in front desk were very polite and friendly and clean room, comfortable bed, price, location from I95 etc. wonderful place! big spaces for truck parking and pet friendly no extra cost

Date of stay: July 2020
Red Roof Inn, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fredericksburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2020

Thank you very much for your 5/5 review. I am really glad to know that you liked the stay with us. We will be more than happy to welcome you back whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 August 2020

Def. was disappointed with this stay. First time at this hotel as I'm trying out all of the hotels in the area as family lives here and will be visiting. Their rooms are renovated - yes they look like the picture. The maid service must need some tending too as the bathroom/shower was dirty/gritty. There was also no information on the hotel nor plastic cups.

What disturbed me the most is the location and the people staying there. It was very noisy from road traffic. I felt like the people staying there were drug users. We were awoken multiple time in the night by punks runing back and forth outside our hallway singing rap songs. The smell of weed drifted all over the place. I felt we were staying in a crack h otel.

Not again....

Date of stay: August 2020

Thank you very much for letting us know about your stay with us. I am really sorry to know all those. We will address the issues you have pointed. Give us one more chance to prove it. Thank you

Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

This was a wonderful experience. Everything was perfect for us. Thanks to all staff who made our stay there so great. Room was just wonderful. It was very clean, spacious; beds were very comfortable and nicely appointed for my needs. I would definitely stay at this hotel in future visit to the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 26 July 2020

Have been stay at the red roof for about for months and the staff has always been kind a courteous. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Very convenient to shopping at I95. As far as long term stay would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Red Roof Inn, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fredericksburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2020

Thank you very much for your 5/5 review. i very grateful for the recommendation that you made. I will be more than happy to welcome you back whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 February 2020

Basic but clean room. Stopped on our way south. Beds comfortable. It was a cold night and no extra blanket was in the room. We were glad to have the refrigerator in room, however, it wasn’t very cold.

Date of stay: January 2020
RedRoofI2, Manager at Red Roof Inn Fredericksburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2020

Thank you very much for your review.