Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$69
View deal
Expedia.comUS$82
PricelineUS$69
Hotels.comUS$82
Agoda.comUS$69
eDreamsUS$69
FindHotelUS$72
All reviews two sinks on site restaurant indoor pool three star myrtle beach fast food yogurt room was clean and comfortable pet iron linens ny
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

Stay somewhere else.
Its a MOTEL not a hotel. I was assigned a room on the 2nd floor, however there is no elevator, so I had to be moved. My room was supposedly non smoking, but I think I am the only occupant NOT to smoke in the room. It smelled so bad, my clothes still smelled like smoke when I got home.
the room was smelly, disgusting, old and beat up.
Pretty much I was the only "tourist". Mostly construction workers and truckers.
With all the hotels around, (there are literally hotels on both side and immediately across the street), stay somewhere else.
I couldn't even manage a 2nd night and left at 7pm.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GreenEyedGirlVA
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed here because this hotel is usually known for its customer service and cleanliness. This hotel is not. First I will point out its great features: the location was very convenient for places around and the Chinese restaurant down the street was very good. The room was also very clean and the fridge worked very well ( froze all my drinks, even after I turned down the temperaturenot sure what that was about).
Now for the bad. When we checked in the hotel the front desk never told us that we have to order our free breakfast because there is no breakfast bar? We also had to call the front desk a couple of times and no one answered. The one time we did get someone to answer to get the free Wi-Fi they gave us a password that didn’t work and tried to call back and no answer. And when we went to check out we had to wait 10 minutes because no one was at the front desk. When The lady at the front desk did show up she was just wearing a hoody and was not professional and was very nasty to my grandma. She charged us for the night even though we were leaving early because we were using Expedia to pay for the visit and there is no way to refund the one night. And then the lady tried to charge us for an early check out on top of not being able to refund for the night we weren’t there for.
Finally the environment of the hotel was very uncomfortable. There were so many people doing drugs especially young kids. My mom more than once saw 10-12 year olds smoking pot. I don’t know the drug laws in Virginia but there were so many people doing it. The pool and indoor pool was full of people drinking and doing drugs and they left the pool areas a complete and horrible mess. It was not a very family place. I’m not sure how nice the holiday inn is next door but I’d try there First. I usually do not write reviews because it takes a lot for me to do so but I didn’t want a family to come here and have their kid’s be exposed to such an uncomfortable environment.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 512brandiek
Reviewed 9 July 2020

This is an average hotel. It is conveniently located right up from I-95 with a lot of convenience stores. Nothing great nearby to eat at other than fast food or Waffle House. It is rather noisy at this hotel since it is next to a major distribution center with large trucks going in and out 24/7. Also, lots of workers staying here. This hotel could use a lot of upgrades. I'd consider it an "average: hotel - not bad - has everything, but it really needs rooms to be upgraded. Rug was filthy. Also, we asked for a non-smoking room which was marked "non-smoking" but was not. It smelled terrible of smoke. We switched rooms the next morning with no problems. Front desk staff are very helpful here.

Room tip: The rooms with the large king beds are nicest. Wear socks in the rooms as runs are filthy.
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Kathy W
Reviewed 8 May 2020 via mobile

Last clarion in sc was great, so I tried this one it was terrible, smelled, no toilet paper in the room, can’t say anything good. Number of choices close- pick any other choice.! If I didn’t arrive late and tired, I would have left.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank DayTrip787163
Reviewed 21 April 2020

they say first impression stays with you well!! we were on our way to florida and after driving for 12 hrs we got to the hotel looking forward to a good night sleep
when were walking towards the entrance i see the glass doors and the entry floor durty smudges top to bottom someone droppped there coffee or something on the floor and i think to myself this does not bode well we get our room its somewhat clean my husband checks the bathroom we will need to wear our flipflops in the shower he says wiped dry but you can see that its has not been cleaned great !!
bed had clean sheets but just not done right bed was comfortable breakfast well we went down at 830am and we were told what is there is what is left great again not !! so we usualy stop in fredericksburg either going to florida or myrtle beach we will be checking out other places

Date of stay: February 2020