“Superb Asian”

Dkone Eggrolls
Ranked #36 of 278 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very impressed by the low prices, friendly service, and great food. I got an order of chicken pad, which was huge (I packed much of it in a to go box) and had wonderful flavor! The egg roll was done perfectly as well. You can order them a la carte, or as part of a combination with rice or lo mein. I’d totally come back.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

If you want the best eggrolls in town, you are going to have to come here. You also can't beat the price. You can get a very large amount of eggrolls for a steal.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I had a combo plate that came with 2 eggrolls, 2 chicken sticks, and chicken fried rice for around 7 bucks. The egg rolls are crispy and cooked to perfection. Hands-down...best egg rolls in Fort Smith! The chicken sticks were strips of chicken on a skewer and they were cooked well and very flavorful. The chicken fried rice is good, but it is a little dry, so I used soy sauce, and it really brought out the flavor. The server worked very hard, and he was very kind and thoughtful towards his guests. I look forward to going back soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

My sister suggested I try Dkone and I was very happy she had suggested it! They have inexpensive specials. The last time I got Chicken Lo Mein that came with a huge scoop of fried rice, 2 egg rolls and 2 Wontons for $6.95. Everything was delicious! Even though I like their food, I love love love their egg rolls!!! Once I went in and ordered 10 egg rolls for lunch and we often stop and bring some home to go with dinner.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

You can't go wrong at Dkone if you are craving egg rolls. We stuck to our regular order: 12 egg rolls and an order of fried rice and we're. It disappointed. See photos!

Been to Dkone Eggrolls? Share your experiences!