“Great food, great service, great decor, great service”

Olde Pink House Restaurant
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Great food, great service, great decor, great service. Parking garage is across the street. Fair prices.

1  Thank phelpsusa
Write a reviewReviews (15,105)

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

The combination of perfect service, quaint atmosphere, and delicious food made this our favorite meal on our trip to Charleston and Savannah! We made reservations a few weeks in advance, but were only able to get a late lunch time. The menu isn't as extensive, but still plenty of awesome choices. We had the Shrimp and Grits and Fried butterfly Chicken. The shrimp was served over fried cheesy- grit cakes...a little different take on shrimp and grits but so good! You can substitute any side dish, so I opted for the house salad instead of the greens. For dessert, we had praline basket...heaven! The great food was enhanced by the outstanding service. Friendly, efficient, yet unobtrusive...perfect! Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

The Olde Pink House is a beautiful venue. From the period perfect staircase to the heart pine floors, the restaurant is classy and inviting. All of the staff was friendly and perfect in the execution of their jobs. Our waitress was super sweet and very helpful. Everything looked delicious. I ordered the flounder and my wife ordered the soft shell crab. We split the BLT salad. My wife had the pink lady cocktail. Every bite and sip was wonderful. I’m glad we were able to get a reservation on short notice. Someone must have cancelled. Book ahead and prepare yourself for a great meal and experience.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Amazing!! Excellent service from the check in to the wait staff. The Pink Lady is a must have cocktail and honestly the best fried chicken I have ever had in my life. I made my reservations a month in advance and was only able to book a table for 10pm on a Wednesday but it was SO worth it!! I would highly recommend the Olde Pink House

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Once of the best dinners I have enjoyed in Savannah. Definitely have a cocktail in the downstairs lounge.

Date of visit: March 2021