“The Atlantic Embodies Everything You Dream Of In A Southern American Coastal Restaurant.”
Review of Atlantic

Atlantic
Ranked #115 of 909 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a beautiful view. The atmosphere is fantastic! Lexy is my waitress and has the personality every business owner, friend and colleague would be thrilled to find. I love the old school music and way the staff dresses... I just can't get over how much I love this place.

The crab toast is everything you dream a crab salad to be. Sweet, spicy with a touch of crunch, lightly dressed and perfectly complemented. The butternut squash with roasted peppers may have just changed my life significantly for the better. Jennifer, the owner & sommelier's wife has a personality that we all imagine a properly sensational southern hostess to be.

The cashew flatbread is surprisingly light, textured, divine layers. Shameless. The way I just devoured that!

For my 22nd birthday, my mother slaved away in the kitchen to make me a dark chocolate hazelnut ganache cake, it was made with more love than you can possibly conceive. This is better.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Love this place! My new favorite restaurant in Savannah. Great Atmosphere in a converted gas station. The wait staff is knowledgeable and friendly all in their converse tennis shoes. Food is wonderful and very different. Lots of wine selections and bartenders own cocktails. Outside fire pit and seating. Love the owner...he is always seen and checks on his customers. Knows his wines!! More of an adult place. They don't take reservations so get there early...but worth the wait. We have been many times

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Four of us went to dinner. The food, service, and hospitality was terrific.
The atmosphere is delightful.
THE NOISE, DIN LEVEL IS OVERWHELMINg.
We ate quickly and ordered dessert to go.
thankfully the services was fast.
We will return only when we may eat outdoors.

1  Thank Betsy L
Reviewed 21 February 2018

The atmosphere, food, service and wines here were excellent. The waiters were positively bouncy in attitude and willing to chat, despite the place being very busy. The only thing a little strange was the outdoor seating at the back where the fire pit is (no fire on this fine spring evening), where tables were at seat/bench level, which looked a little uncomfortable for eating, so we went inside. The huge bare white wall there could also be enhanced by a trellis, perhaps. But definitely worth a visit to this neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Dinner for a foursome on a Friday night.

Positives- food, drinks, and staff were all outstanding. Our server Lexie was an absolute delight, and the bar staff were super friendly and attentive.

Negatives- a bit expensive and a little noisy.

Overall, excellent and highly recommended.

1  Thank Sicnarfer