Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$203
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$193
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
US$187
  • Breakfast included
SpringHill Suites Savannah I-95 South(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hotels.com
1,277 results
All reviewsklondike barsriver streetwine and cheeseice cream barloft bedroomjoe's crab shackturn down servicefactors walkeach eveningfull kitchentrip to savannahliving areaother guestsparking spotwithin walking distancegreat view of the riverhistoric building
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had a lovely stay at the Olde Harbour Inn. The room was spacious, beautifully decorated, and very relaxing. Service was outstanding. We enjoyed the wine and cheese reception immensely...good wine and great conversation!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My wife and I stayed at Olde Harbour Inn from Thursday through Sunday in August 2017. We were in a suite with a king bed. The suite was large, clean, and very tastefully furnished. Minor gripes included a shower curtain that kept coming off its open hooks, and a refrigerator that somehow was set to FROZEN settings. I found our bottle of champagne that I had ordered in a frozen block of ice in the fridge section, where I had put it, a couple of days prior. Ouch. I didn't even know you could set the fridge section to become a freezer.

Walls were very thin between our unit (207) and the one next to us - surprisingly so, considering how solid the building appeared.

Staff was fantastic, we were made to feel like true guests, the breakfast option was reasonably-priced ($8.95 per person) and a nice addition. Wifi was free and decent (33mbps), and reliable. The bed was a little hard.

We would certainly return to this hotel, if we found ourselves back in Savannah.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I have travelled a fair bit and the experience at the Olde Harbour Inn was outstanding. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left, we were treated extremely well. The staff are all friendly and willing to help in all situations. My mom hurt her knee in Savannah and the staff were always ready to get ice for her and help her. The room was spectacular. We had a 2 bedroom unit facing the river. There was plenty of space for us and the amenities of a fridge, microwave and coffee maker were appreciated. One of the best features was a daily wine/hors douvres hour where we were able to meet other guests and talk about things to do and places to see. The location is outstanding. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Savannah.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Susan P, General Manager at Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

wloo11,

Thank you so much for the great review! Savannah walking can be tough with the cobblestones and uneven walkways, so we do hope she is feeling better and nursing that knee!
We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for the fantastic review!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I woke up today thinking of those grits that young lady cooked. I'm from Maine so we don't know much about grits.. But that was an excellent breakfast. Nice seating area.. Young lady was very sweet..m I wish I had those grits tho.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stayed at Olde Harbour Inn last week. This place gets better every year. We have stayed here for 11 years in a row. The location is great along the riverfront with lots of bars and restaurants. The staff is AWESOME!!!!! From starting the day with breakfast, the evening wine and cheese hour, to ending the day with an ice cream treat in the freezer, this place is great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Susan P, General Manager at Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

DeJul,

Thanks for the review! It's always nice to see our return guests each year! See you next August!