US$156
US$139
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$83
Cotton Sail Hotel(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$149
US$130
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$238
The DeSoto(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$150
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$173
  • Restaurant
Eliza Thompson House Savannah(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$187
Savannah Marriott Riverfront(Savannah)
Book now, pay at stay
US$197
Marriott Hotels
3,363 results
All reviewsellis squaregreat locationcity marketfire pitmini barnon alcoholic beveragescandied baconfree snackscomplimentary glass of winehistoric districtwalk in showerthe riversmall balconywithin walking distancemodern hotelvalet parkingawesome hotel
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We stayed at the Andaz for 2 nights. Great location, nice vibe, friendly staff, free minibars, wonderful pool and deck area and recently renovated. We upgraded to a suite for a reasonable $38/night through an online offer a few days before arrival. My only issue with this hotel was housekeeping. While our room was clean upon arrival and sheets and towels changed daily, the carpets were not properly vacuumed. We regularly found pebbles, a piece of straw, etc. More important, no one seems to take responsibility for the hallways of the hotel. There were two dirty wineglasses in the hallway next to a room that were not taken away for over 24 hours (that was after we complained twice downstairs). Also, there was a folded child's crib and blanket left in the hallway for 2 days as well as a broken luggage rack left against a wall. Housekeeping issues seem to come up in other reviews so I would recommend the hotel do a top to bottom review of procedures.

Room Tip: Higher floors probably better from a noise standpoint. Worth it to upgrade to the suites.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DW123418
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Second time staying. The location is great, so we decided to return though less than perfect.

The service is lacking but as it is across different areas, one has to blame management and training.

A mix up at reception led to staff checking my wife and I into two rooms (303 and 305). Though staff realised, they did not free the erroneous room so I had to deal with this when checking out. The reception staff claimed to have removed my details from the other room but I have been double-charged regardless. Two weeks later it hasn't been rectified.

I requested at Reception that a Room Service menu be delivered to the room. I watched as the Receptionist wrote it down, but none ever appeared.

On the Sunday evening (15th), the restaurant was staffed by only one waitress Due to rain, it was probably busier than usual but only 5-6 tables were occupied. We were asked to wait 40 minutes, during which we were not acknowledged any further. The, presumably underworked, chef came out of the kitchen and proceeded to seat another couple so I complained and we were seated but the waitress, who had asked us to wait, still took the other couples order first! No real apologies, no drinks comp'ed, maybe just normal there, who knows.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel the past weekend. At the time of reservation and one week before arrival, I requested the two rooms I booked to be next to each other and they said no problem. They were not able to do that at check-in and offered no apology. In addition, I arrived later than expected at 7:30 pm and checked in on the app in the morning. The first room I booked checked in at 5. The second room wasn’t ready when I arrived. I have never experienced that in all of my travels. The next day, they deactivated our keys and said we only had the room for one night. I called the corporate line and they called the hotel (as I could see on the app that the reservation was correct). I didn’t get any apology or anything after waiting on hold for 30 minutes. I am an explorist member with Hyatt and that will be my last stay. I cancelled my next reservation. Very disappointed and doing back to Hilton brand. The rooms were also not very clean.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The hotel is in a great location. The rooms are nicely appointed and clean. The front desk staff was sparse. The biggest drawback is the noise at night time. We were on the second floor facing the square. It felt as if was New Years Eve outside for the 3 nights we spent at the Andez . The screaming and yelling went on until 1-2:00am. If you are to stay here request a room not on the park side or bring earplugs since that might help a bit

Room Tip: Reserve on the highest floor not facing the square.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Everyone we talked with at Andaz was friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, right in the middle of historic Savannah. The food at the conference I attended there was very good as well. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business