“Fabulous crab cake in B'more”
Review of Faidley Seafood

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I really enjoyed the crab cake and steamed shrimp, super tasty! The atmosphere was cool, too, full of city folk and visitors, loved the hustle/bustle vibe of the place.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I decided to go to the Lexington Market for lunch today. I went to Faidley's Seaford restaurant for some crab cakes. You can tell they've been in business for a long time because the food and the service were great. I had a single crabcake and the coleslaw. The order came off the grill within seconds of placing the order. There are tables to stand and eat or you can do take out. I highly recommend Faidley's crab cakes and coleslaw. I'll go back very soon! Thanks! Great, friendly staff too, double thanks!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Located inside the Lexington Market, this seafood market sells fresh seafood, has a raw bar, and a restaurant. I got a jumbo crab cake. It was very good, but I’ve had better in Southern Maryland. My daughter got the white cream of crab soup and it was one of the best things I’ve ever put in my mouth! Tables are standing room only.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This market restaurant is a stall within the Lexington Market, established in 1782. The market, an enclosed building, houses many stalls with a large variety of foods. We ate at Faidley Seafood, fresh, delicious seafood served on paper plates eaten standing at a table. The large oysters, exceptional top neck clams and sensational crab cakes made up our lunch. The prices are moderate for the quality of seafood received. We were on interstate 95 heading towards home when we made the decision we wanted Baltimore seafood, great choice! We will definitely return.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Faidley has been on my list of places to visit for ages. SO glad we went! Perfect crab cakes - all jumbo lump crab meat, huge cake. Spectacular fried oysters, good fried shrimp. Excellent mac & cheese as Chile slaw. Atmosphere it's that of a busy fish market - which it is - and there are only stand-up tables. Fine...more focus on the food. So many other things I wanted to try, incl. the oyster bar, that we'll have to go back.