Lowest prices for your stay
US$169
Hotels.comUS$106
Expedia.comUS$106
PricelineUS$169
1,451 results
All reviews valet parking great location walking distance valet service free breakfast great stay would stay here again indoor pool the breakfast area corner room national aquarium few blocks front desk staff convention center lobby bank sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

This was a great place for our short getaway. It came with helpful staff and a location that was close to entertainment. Th staff was very helpful and super kind. They answered all the questions we had and helped with whatever we needed.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

The gentleman John at the vale was definitely helpful and was prompt to greet me. He even made sure I didn't forget anything in the vehicle before handing over the keys. This is great since I can forget things and don't need to go back to the car for a small item.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

Dante has a great attitude as a valet at the Hampton Inn in Baltimore. One of the best examples of customer service I've seen in a while, very personable. Very helpful and easy going, and not pushy or impatient.

Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

My daughter and I were impressed with our stay at the Hampton Inn during our visit to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. This hotel’s price point could not be beat, and it is clear that it has been recently remodeled. The lobby/breakfast area was impeccable. The free breakfast services (slightly modified due to Covid) were above our expectations. And our room was satisfactory. Unfortunately our view from the 7th floor was that of another, taller building, but such is the case in large cities. The only minor flaw to our room was that the room-darkening curtains were not fully clipped, which made thoroughly closing them difficult, though not impossible.

This hotel is within walking distance to the National Aquarium and other Inner Harbor venues and restaurants. Note that this hotel, has only valet parking, but for $35 per night you may come & go as many times as you please. And I cannot express enough how pleased I was with our valet, Shakira! She made our entire trip! She was personable, excellent with my daughter, and very knowledgeable about how to best execute our endeavors around the city.

The reason for my 4/5 star rating is due to the pool situation. We chose this hotel primarily because it had an indoor pool for my daughter to enjoy in the evenings. Due to Covid, they ask that you reserve a 45-minute time slot for your party to access the pool. This was easily arranged with the woman at the front desk. The first night, a male receptionist called and told me our reservation was cancelled and the pool would be closed, possibly indefinitely, and would not give further explanation. Disappointing. The next day, the woman at the desk happily told me the pool had reopened and put my name down again for that afternoon. Upon inquiry at 3PM, the male, once again tried telling me the pool was still closed, which was false, and the supervisor invited my daughter & myself to go an hour earlier than our reservation. Great. Except for a few minor details. 1. As my daughter referred to it, this “basement pool” was tinted green and looked like “sewer water.” 2. The pool’s heater was not functioning (it’s November) and no one who worked there seemed to know until we pointed it out. Epic fail Hampton Inn.

Overall, as a Hilton member, and having had positive experiences in the past with Hampton Inns, I will continue to stay at their hotels for their great value, and clean atmosphere.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kaleysmomma
Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

Shakira workers the valet and the first smile, even under that mask, I can tell. She actually remembered me from my first stay.
Fast, friendly, helpful and I trust her driving my car.
Great ambassador for the first and last person as I leave the hotel.

1  Thank LMellinger