“A.M.A.Z.I.N.G”
Review of Phillips Seafood

Phillips Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Phillips Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 2,203 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pratt & Market Streets
Description: Classic Casual Dining: Phillips' new Baltimore location is an exciting and easy blend of vintage and modern, with a nod to the longstanding tradition of Phillips restaurants. Phillips at the Power Plant sits directly on the water, just a few steps away from the old Light Street Pavilion location, in the iconic renovated Power Plant industrial building. The innovative redesign of the interior by Carl Myers and Marcie DeLaRosa shows off gleaming, rich woods and jewel toned stained glass fixtures, distressed finishes and antiqued mirrors juxtaposed with a modern, open kitchen.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed the Ultimate Crab Cake. I tend to not finish meals when I go out to eat and I ALMOST licked the skillets haha. Best Mac & Cheese Ive ever had EVER and the Crab Cake was to die for. Can't wait till my next trip

Joanna P, Guest Relations Manager at Phillips Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So glad to hear you enjoyed it! We'll see you next time!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,389)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here with my husband on a Friday evening for his birthday. I love seafood and this restaurant is hard not to notice if you are ever by the inner harbor, so I decided to give it a try and treat him to a nice meal for his birthday. To drink, I had the strawberry lemonade, which is a frozen alcoholic drink. With all the frozen alcoholic, you get a free souvenir glass to take home. For my meal, I had the ultimate crab cake dish with asparagus and crab macaroni and cheese as the sides. It was a good meal, but it was not a lot of food for $50. My husband enjoyed the Maryland skate wing. He didn't enjoy the vegetables, though. His food was good, but quite salty. For dessert, we shared the peanut butter pie. It was delicious. The service was good. They had a live band playing in the bar area. It sounded like alternative music that featured a guy with an acoustic guitar. Our total was around $120 for tax and tip.

1  Thank The_Wanderer1992
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Maryland vegetable crab soup and New England Clam chowder were both very good. Coconut Lobster clusters were awesome. Broiled seafood was excellent, had crab cake, barramundi and shrimp with mashed potatoes, the crab cake was to die for, amazing. Fish tacos were also very good. Nice piano playing in bar area. Only thing I didn't like our appetizer came out with our meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had shrimp and chicken menu item that was very good. Another person had the crab cakes and he said it was excellent. They had an excellent selection of wine and the service was great.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went with 10 person party and our reservation was accepted and we were seated quickly. I had the crab cakes (It is Baltimore) and they met my expectations. Best city for crab cakes and Phillips was equal to it. We had great service all night.

Been to Phillips Seafood? Share your experiences!