“Fish Tacos”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I loved the location and how safe i felt during the pandemic eating out there. Our waitress Paige was great. I had the fish tacos which were huge in comparison to what I'm used to. I only ate 1. Very tasty. Only issue i had was the bread pudding. It was burnt which took away from the flavor of it. I will be back.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (676)

Reviewed 15 November 2020

The food is very tasty. The Service is great. Overall I recommend the restaurant. Its not fancy but great. .Seating is in a tent with heater. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank deltainde
Reviewed 1 November 2020

July 2020

$90/dozen for medium crabs that were very small and not very heavy, and 4 of my crabs were extremely mushy, which is a sign that they were frozen and not fresh.  The supposedly large crabs for $115/dozen were no better, just a complete ripoff. The crabcake balls, shrimp, and soft crab sandwich were good, though, but between the outrageous prices for low-quality crabs and terrible service, this place deserves 1 star. The waiter was terrible, we had to ask numerous times for drinks, napkins, utensils, etc. and he forgot more than once.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank orioles833
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

My cousin suggested we eat at Nicks so we could watch the NFL game & eat.
COVID - of course has restricted some things but Nicks had a fantastic outdoor set up. There was the option of indoor dinning or outdoor dinning. We choose the outdoor (under a well secure tent) this area was set up with high top tables and picnic tables. It was decorated with beautiful fall decorations & local football colors. A very large screen tv & other tv’s all around. Great sound system to go along with it. Brilliant idea for game day. Our service was good , the food was excellent and the crabs ...... PERFECT !!! It’s what we came for. We had a great time eating, drinking & watching football.
Definitely will return.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Service was fast, welcoming and efficient. We had gumbo, the fried shrimp dinner and the crabcake dinner. The gumbo was so good, very flavorful. Our dinners came with chesapeake fries and slaw. The slaw was ok, I prefer slaw that has more vinegar but the fries were yummy. They were well seasoned and crisp. Many people around us ordered crabs by the dozen where they just throw the crabs down on paper and give you a hammer. We were just so hungry from traveling we didn't feel like fighting with our food. Lol. I would definitely go back again.

Date of visit: October 2020