Open today: 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Review Highlights
Definitely recommend!

The room was super neat. Our game master was such a fun sport! I definitely recommend this for all... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
klooney137
Athens, Georgia
Very fun and challenging!

We had a great time! Loved the non-linear game and the puzzles were challenging. We will definitely... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$100.00
from US$38.00
from US$50.00
More Info
All reviews game master super fun awesome experience blackout linear haley puzzles challenges immersive blast play facility
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2022

Staff is wonderful, the rooms are innovative, great all around! Highly recommend checking this one out, very much worth it.

Reviewed 30 June 2022

To say it was my first time I loved it..Jenna was very professional n friendly to us! She even played along very well!! I will definitely be visiting again‼️

1  Thank tarheshaL
Reviewed 23 June 2022

Super thought out and organized. Staff is great and I enjoyed my time there. It was tricky and really enables you to bond with friends and family.

Reviewed 10 June 2022

Not only were the escape rooms AMAZING , the staff made the experience 10x better. Everyone is so friendly and opening. Prototype escape rooms really know how to immerse you into your room. I have had an amazing experience everytime I’ve gone. My favorite room is definitely Dog days! I have done all of the rooms at prototype and every room is so worth it ! I can’t wait to see what new rooms they come up with !!! Prototype is by far my favorite escape room facility. Amazing job guys !

Date of experience: May 2022
2  Thank chelseaponder
Reviewed 9 June 2022

My friends and I have done all three rooms at Prototype. We can’t wait for the fourth. Whether you’ve never done a room, or you’ve done a lot, you’ll have fun here! The rooms are creative. The themes are more original than most places. Joe has been fantastic to us. Support a small business that isn’t a chain location. You’ll be glad you did with Prototype!

1  Thank HooligansHockeyClub