1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$88
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$115
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Baladerry Inn(Gettysburg)
US$150
US$147
Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$132
Blue Sky Motel(Gettysburg)
US$99
US$70
US$205
US$161
Best Western Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$145
Priceline
1,579 results
All reviewsbreakfast cottageoutdoor poolwithin walking distancegreat locationdiving boardroom was cleanmotor lodgeseparate buildingsteinwehr avefree breakfastpickett's chargegreat place to staywafflesno elevatorfirst floorvisitor's centershops and restaurants
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We recently spent 3 days at this hotel while we explored Gettysburg. Our experience at the hotel was wonderful. All staff members we encountered were helpful and courteous. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the housekeeping staff was quite efficient. The ladies who ran the breakfast cottage were just delightful. They really got our days off to a great start.
Additionally, you can't beat the location. We could see some battlefield monuments from the window of our room! The hotel is not only walking distance from the National Cemetery and battlefield, but also from restaurants and shops. With ample parking and reasonable rates, this hotel was a perfect choice for our Gettysburg historical tour.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Wanda R
Laura M, Manager at Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thanks for your glowing review! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Glad we picked this hotel as it is centrally located to lots of stuff in the battlefield area. We stayed here twice and requested and got the same room. Hotel staff is very friendly and rooms are comfortable and clean. Breakfast is adequate. Really liked the location of this hotel. Would recommend

Room Tip: If you find a room you like you can request it again for your next visit
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monica58860

Thank you! So happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our prime location overlooking the Battlefield!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stayed a couple nights while visiting Gettysburg for the first time. The hotel is right next to the battlefield! How awesome! The hotel staff were very friendly and most importantly the room was clean. We felt very comfortable there. Also after a quick walk to a blue building called the Breakfast Cottage, you will find a really nice hot breakfast as well as cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, etc,

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Donna S
Laura M, Manager at Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for your glowing review! You're right- our location overlooking the Battlefield and within walking distance to shops, museums, historical attractions and over a dozen restaurants makes us the ideal choice!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

This was an unexpected stay. I had originally booked the Quality in on "the other side of town" but after a nearly 10 hour drive from Tennessee(because of construction and stops) and me putting the wrong address in the GPS I ended up here. I want to say that the price is a little steep at $159/nt for the King room and I'm not certain I got any sort of Choice Hotel member price, but it was well worth it. The room had furniture that looked older, which some may complain about but gave it a rustic charm. I slept so well at this hotel because it had a smell that reminded me of my grandmothers house. I want to think the smell was cedar, or maybe oak. I can't say because I can't tell wood by smell so let's call this smell, simply, wood. The bathroom had a tub/shower with jets in it, decent water pressure, and the room had a private balcony. I believe all of the rooms do though. The hotel was multiple buildings and ours was in the middle in the pool building which wasn't even that bad. It was very quiet. Breakfast in the morning was in a separate building called the Breakfast cottage. It was so cool! The breakfast was also great. The eggs looked like they were real eggs and not poured out of a carton. The ladies that work there, while I had no direct interaction with them, were incredible friendly and welcoming. All of the staff was actually! Let us move on to, in my opinion, the biggest advantage to staying here was the location. I was in walking distance to nearly EVERYTHING. The battlefields(I guess that is in the Hotels name), the restaurants and museums, not to mention that the Cemetery was directly behind the hotel. It was brilliant. The wifi worked beautifully as well too. I've been on the road a couple of weeks now, and I use my PS4 to watch Netflix and sometimes play games online and I had no issue with connecting my PS4 to the wifi and streaming or playing anything. I HIGHLY recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Laura M, Manager at Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you! I am so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We stayed here while visiting the Gettysburg battlefield. It is very close to the visitor center and some of the battlefield can be seen from the property. It is also across the street from the National Cemetery. The rooms were large and clean. Each of ours had a private balcony. The Breakfast Cottage is a separate building on the property and is unique. The breakfast offerings were the usual fare. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Laura M, Manager at Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you! I'm pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us!