“Wonderful Authentic”

Tania's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 135 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 May 2018

They have a store in front and restuarant in the back, chips and salsa were free, the burritos are wonderful served with rice/beans found them on google.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I am currently in town for work. I have visited Tania’s multiple times, every time the food was excellent and the staff was very friendly. I will be visiting there many more time before I transfer back home!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for a late dinner while in Gettysburg for the weekend. Found by accident on Trip Advisor, and the gentleman's review was so glowing we just had to try it out. Food was DELICIOUS and the family who owns it was so friendly and welcoming. Don't let the strip mall storefront deter you...The restaurant is very quaint, and if it wasn't so late we would have spent more time in the grocery section as well. Will definitely return and will tell our friends!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Wow! This food was impressive and made of the highest quality. The store front brings a unique charm and has some great items, but the real star is the restaurant. I really enjoyed our food and it was prepared perfectly. My tropicales was flavorful and the green hot sauce was amazing!!! You can definitely tell these items are made from scratch. Well done!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We continue to return to Tania's on a regular basis. The food is always of the highest quality. The Tania's family is always courteous and friendly. In my last review, I failed to mention their guacamole. If you're a guac fan, it is impeccable. Not the T-Mex version but homemade with ripe avocados, cilantro, olive oil, garlic, onion, lime juice and a dash of jalapeno juice. Sizzling fajitas that will challenge even the most hungry patrons and succulent shrimp quesadillas are awesome. You're missing a fabulous treat if you pass this place up!