“Slow Service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Typical shake and burger restuarant, but very very slow in customer service, chain--burger fries, tea were good. But it was the homemade sundae that had us come back later in the week.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Ate breakfast here and enjoyed the meal, service, was just enough to fill you up and terrific coffee, great was to start your day.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Meal was good as far as taste but was a little less impressed once you realize what you've paid to get it ... We over considered because it was getting late that a chain we recognized would be a better idea then going unknowingly into a local establishment. We won't make same mistake twice unless similar circumstances arise.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Friendly's offers casual dining offering sandwiches, side orders and specializes in ice cream treats.

My meal was served hot and fresh. Customized burgers was made correctly. The fries were crispy and hot. Portion sizes are standard.

Friendly's offers a wide variety of ice cream desserts. I loved the forbidden chocolate ice cream. The price of ice cream desserts is expensive compared to other ice cream products sold by competitors.

The service was excellent. I was greeted immediately and the waitress took my order before I had a chance to finish looking at the menu. Abbey (waitress) checked on me often and was responsive to my needs. Each tablet has a tablet that customer can play games on and pay their bills.

The restaurant was clean and inviting. The restrooms were also clean. Outdoor seating is available when the weather permits.

The only downfall of this restaurant is simply the price of the food; otherwise, no complaints.

I'm looking forward to a future visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were very excited to see a Friendly's in Gettysburg. Most of them seemed to have closed. We went for dinner, excited to have Fribbles also. Food and Service very good and the Fribbles did not disappoint. We went back to our hotel a very happy family.

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!