“Good Meal & Brew”

Appalachian Brewing Company
Ranked #15 of 135 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We ordered the stromboli and rueben sandwiches my husband had a root beer, they didn't have lemonade/orange soda. Typical brewery-clean and good service.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I wasn't very impressed. I thought the food was nothing great and our server forgot several things, a server should never forget a servings beer in a brewing company.
My favorite part of the night was dessert. I had root beer ice cream. It was delicious! And tasted like a root beer float! My favorite part of the night.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This is a American comfort style fare. It is an open plan with lots of room. They have an extensive selection of in house beers and other brewed products. Prices are reasonable. Service and staff were good and responsive and friendly. You do have the option to take your favorites home. The food was very good. They have another location in Harrisburg, will have try it.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great food, very cool atmosphere, greast variety of craft, seasonal and regular brews! Live music outside in park-like area during our 2nd visit of the week! Prices very reasonable, staff friendly and efficient!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very good food and nice selection if brews, nice looking place, free parking, and the real deal on root beer