“Cobblestone streets and old world charm.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Honibee66
Spotswood, New Jersey
“Cobblestone streets and old world charm.”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved our stay and didn't want to leave! The house is located on a quiet, old cobblestone street, which is a little tough to drive down because it's so narrow but it can be done, and has everything you need. Not really recommend for families with toddlers because of the winding steps inside but fine for older kids (mine are 11). There is no parking on site but there are several lots within walking distance. Would definitely stay again.

Quick food tip - The City Diner and Big Gay Ice Cream are excellent!

dianndave...
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Great Place”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Great experience of what it is like to live in a row house. It is modernized but still great experience. Josh leaves awesome advice on places to eat and shop. Very convenient to walk to lots of attractions. I highly recommend staying here!

ApolloCee
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Old World Charm with modern convenience .”
Reviewed 18 May 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I have stayed at this property on two occasions each for about a week. i didn't want to stay in a hotel for that long of a period. The property is a trinity house (basically one room per level) on a cobblestone street with virtually no traffic. Philadelphia is a historic town and this home provides a feel of the world of our forefathers. The area is quaint, convenient to restaurants stores and public transportation. The house is equipped with most of the conveniences you would have in your home. I especially enjoyed having a full modern kitchen so every meal did not have to be in a restaurant. There were plenty of supplies on hand and the owner is readily available for contact via cell or text. Being the style of house it is the stairs can be a little steep so it may not be suitable for elderly . My stays were extremely pleasant . I really felt comfortable and would definitely choose to visit again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
bernadett...
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Location”
Reviewed 3 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

We were going to be in the philadelphia area for a family reunion and instead of staying with family in the suburbs, we decided to rent a place in the city to get the full experience.
The location couldn't be beat- right off of 13th street where you can find great shops and some of the best dining Philly has to offer. We loved the coffee shop across the street (the last drop I think it was called) and went there every day. The cupcake shop and water ice shop were also frequently visited (:
Reading terminal market is my all time favorite philly destination and that was an easy 15 min walk away.
As far as the property itself, it was exactly as described and pictured. It's a historical trinity home and you should rent it for its charm, not it's spaciousness (:
It's four floors: the full kitchen is in the basement, the main level is the living room and a small kitchenette with a sink, refrigerator and microwave. It was really nice to have this on the main level- I had no need to even go into the kitchen as we didn't eat in for any meals.
The second level is a bedroom with a queen bed and the bathroom. Third level is the converted attic with two twin beds. Each floor is connected by a winding pocket staircase. We had our two year old with us and luckily she was terrified of trying to go down the stairs so she never attempted it. For this reason, I wouldn't recommend for small kids unless they are scaredy cats like mine (;
The property was well stocked with everything we needed and a few extras as well (magazines, kids toys, a bottle of wine that I forgot to drink :)).
Josh was wonderful to work with. He was incredibly responsive and very nice. We arrived I. Philadelphia very late due to a flight delay and I realized I couldn't access my trip advisor account for the lockbox code. He Responded to my email immediately even though it was after 10pm and resent me the information.
There were a few small hiccups along the way that he was happy to fix. Nothing's ever perfect but how an issue is responded to makes all the difference and Josh was great.
We definitely recommend this property and would stay again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$150
Night
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing