4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$154
FindHotelUS$160
Hampton.comUS$154
eDreamsUS$154
2,716 results
All reviews convention center homeless people reading terminal market breakfast staff across the street self parking the breakfast area convenient location complimentary breakfast within walking distance flower show liberty bell front desk staff oatmeal few blocks valet service market street
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room wasn’t available at normal check in time. I couldn’t get a clean towel when I requested an extra one from the front desk twice! They didn’t have forks available at the breakfast in the morning. I asked for something for a headache and they didn’t even have anything available for purchase. I was told to go to the market across the street which I had to buy things I didn’t need to meet the minimum for a credit card charge.

1  Thank tbedics
Alysha StJean, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We certainly apologize for your experience, and your comments have been shared with our management team. Our goal is to ensure every guest enjoys a friendly, accommodating and genuinely caring experience, so we regret we fell short during your visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2021

Stayed there 4 nights and housekeeping never came to clean room or empty trash. I had to get clean towels from front desk everyday. I had to slam the room so multiple times in a row to make the door stay shut

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Convention Center City during your travel needs. I want to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Due to COVID housekeeping is provided only upon request, my apologies if that was not communicated to you during check-in. Your comments have been shared with on our Housekeeping/Front Desk and Maintenance teams so thank you for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed 19 August 2021

Room was well cleaned and comfortable. Amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap, were very very small and not adequate for a couple. An additional bath towel and some kind of glass/cup in the room (even if plastic disposable due to covid) would have been nice. Complimentary breakfast was adequate but not much more than that.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay. Your comments and suggestions lets us know what we are doing right and wrong so we can make adjustments where needed in the future. Thank you again for choosing our location we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

Stayed overnight after moving our child back to college. Hotel was well kept and clean. Staff very attentive even given a busy weekend. Breakfast was nice and proximity to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and Chinatown is a plus.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Olivia Green, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to exceed your expectations. Please come back in visit us again soon, it's been a pleasure.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

I am a Hilton Diamond member and booked a 2 room suite and paid for it in advance. The hotel gave my room away and stuck me in a downgraded room. I called the hotel 6 hours in advance of my arrival, but they still didn’t have a room ready for me when I arrived. They took 2 hours to get the room ready making me late for a board meeting. The people next door, who were in the suite they gave away, were party animals. Avoid at all costs.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sad to hear that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We appreciate you as a Diamond Member and we value your loyalty to the brand. I would love to speak to you regarding your experience and use this as a "training tool" for my staff.

Please let me know the best way to reach you. I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,