4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$198
PricelineUS$198
Hampton.comUS$198
2,726 results
All reviews convention center homeless people reading terminal market breakfast staff across the street self parking the breakfast area convenient location complimentary breakfast within walking distance flower show liberty bell front desk staff oatmeal few blocks valet service market street
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2021

Stayed overnight after moving our child back to college. Hotel was well kept and clean. Staff very attentive even given a busy weekend. Breakfast was nice and proximity to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and Chinatown is a plus.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Olivia Green, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to exceed your expectations. Please come back in visit us again soon, it's been a pleasure.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

I am a Hilton Diamond member and booked a 2 room suite and paid for it in advance. The hotel gave my room away and stuck me in a downgraded room. I called the hotel 6 hours in advance of my arrival, but they still didn’t have a room ready for me when I arrived. They took 2 hours to get the room ready making me late for a board meeting. The people next door, who were in the suite they gave away, were party animals. Avoid at all costs.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NickHudson404

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sad to hear that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We appreciate you as a Diamond Member and we value your loyalty to the brand. I would love to speak to you regarding your experience and use this as a "training tool" for my staff.

Please let me know the best way to reach you. I look forward to your reply.

Reviewed 16 August 2021

Check in took forever . Room we reserved days ahead of time and paid for was not available so that did not make any since. Why book a room then? This was very frustrating to be honest. Hopefully they can fix this issue

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are sad to hear that the hotel failed to meet your expectations. I know how frustrating this could be, especially when your room is not ready at check-in time. As the leader of the hotel, I take ownership of these failure and I am committed to working with my team on correcting them.

I would love to speak to you directly to hear more about your experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2021

The common areas of this property are very worn and Hilton should demand that they be updated and refreshed. They are also too small for the number of rooms and the queue for checkin and checkout wrap outside the building (they are also understaffed and not well trained). The rooms have a lot of street noise (I was on tenth floor). This probably addresses the issue that this property needs updating. The room was very nice and very clean (saving grace).

Dear Value Guest,

I am sorry to hear that the hotel's appearance did not meet your expectations. We value your feedback and will take the necessary actions to ensure all areas of the hotel are clean and up to Hilton's standards.

I would love to speak to you directly so that I may hear more about your experience.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

We had a large group staying at this hotel and I have to say this location is perfect for anyone wanting to be within a 10-15 min walking distance to many of the museums, historical sights, shopping and restaurants. The front desk staff Tysheen, Jessica, Jamaal and Denee are so friendly and welcoming, I was always greeted whenever I walked in and out of the hotel. The hotel is just getting back up and running at 100% during our stay so breakfast was just starting back up but Tamara, Makayla and Von made sure the guest needs were taken care of with what they had available and as our stay continued more items were added. Tamara and Juana always had a smile on their face and was so friendly and a joy to see in the mornings. The management team especially Julian, Gene and Casey were a joy to work with and anything my group needed they helped with. I have to say that with all the shut downs and staffing shortages the pandemic has casued the entire staff at the hotel made sure myself and the other guest needs were taken care of and Olivia Green the GM needs to be applauded for making our stay so great. I 100% recommend this hotel to anyone wanted to stay in the city.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for for taking the time with not only writing a review but for the pictures and cards left by you and the students. As hard as the pandemic has been.....you and your group made us feel appreciated. We can not THANK YOU enough for being so understanding as we tried to navigate through Covid with being short staffed and all the restrictions we were faced with.

It was a joy having you and we hope we will see you and your students again soon.