Le Meridien Philadelphia
US$235
US$183
US$162
1,429 results
All reviewscity hallymca buildinglove parkconvention centersliding doorlobby barvalet parkingmodern hotelfront desk staffreading terminal marketfew blockscentral locationenjoyed my stayflower showking bedupon checkrittenhouse square
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

To all the staff at the Le Meridian Philadelphia, hotel. Thanks for making my stay memorable. Although this wasn't my first time staying here, this time around, everyone from the greeters, valet service, front desk and housekeeping staff, created a rockstar experience. Kudos and I will be back. Thank YOU!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rodney G, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear lbailey31,

Thank you for the great comments, we are glad you were able to enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Made an error booking through Expedia, and despite phoning two minutes after getting the confirmation email, was unable to cancel or modify the booking. Very poor customer service. I won't be using this chain of hotels or Expedia again.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
1  Thank Richard H
Rodney G, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Richard H,

We are sorry to hear of your challenges with making a reservation through a site that is not directly connected with our hotel. Our goal is to have everyone have a chance to enjoy our new product and offerings. We hope you change your mind and plan to to visit our property, I also suggest you make the reservation directly through our hotel reservation system to avoid future challenges with uncontrollable charges.

Doug Osborne

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my 3rd time back at Le Meriden in Philly. I do not know if it was an off day but it was not as granduer as the other 2 times. The room was appointed nicely, I had a great view. Front desk check in was good.
Location is good.
Bar scene was OK.
It could be I am just comparing to some great experiences at other hotels in the area.

Dear oneLmichele1111,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such important feedback. We are glad you were able to enjoy the view from your room and the check-in was great for you. I'm sorry to hear our bar scene did not meet your expectation ans our goal is to increase the lively atmosphere at our bar and restaurant. We hope you are able to return for 4th visit to enjoy our product, staff and offerings.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I needed an hotel near tot he convention center. The location was ideal. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were quiet and ample space to work when required. There was another event going on while I was there so I did not sue the bar but it looked nice and was always full

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rodney G, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jamesbruno,

We are glad our location was ideal for your visit to the Philadelphia Convention Center. We hope you are able to return in the near future for another visit and to be able to enjoy the night life of our bar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a lovely hotel and it will be my first choice hotel when visiting Philly. The service was quite nice as everyone was accommodating and the hotel bar had a great vibe. I especially liked that it was a quick walk to Comcast Center and shops, yet I felt a bit secluded from the business of the city.

Stayed: May 2017

Dear jannden,

Thank you for the great comments. We hope you are able to return in the near future.