US$511
  • Pool
US$180
US$173
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
US$208
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$319
US$297
US$220
US$415
US$178
US$168
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$342
  • Breakfast included
La Reserve Center City Bed and Breakfast(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
US$217
  • Breakfast included
1,486 results
All reviewscity hallymca buildinglove parkconvention centersliding doorvalet parkinglobby barmodern hotelsuburban stationfront desk staffreading terminal marketcentral locationvalet servicefew blocksflower showenjoyed my stayking bed
Reviewed 1 May 2018

To all the staff at the Le Meridian Philadelphia, hotel. Thanks for making my stay memorable. Although this wasn't my first time staying here, this time around, everyone from the greeters, valet service, front desk and housekeeping staff, created a rockstar experience. Kudos and I will be back. Thank YOU!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rodney G, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear lbailey31,

Thank you for the great comments, we are glad you were able to enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Made an error booking through Expedia, and despite phoning two minutes after getting the confirmation email, was unable to cancel or modify the booking. Very poor customer service. I won't be using this chain of hotels or Expedia again.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
1  Thank Richard H
Rodney G, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Richard H,

We are sorry to hear of your challenges with making a reservation through a site that is not directly connected with our hotel. Our goal is to have everyone have a chance to enjoy our new product and offerings. We hope you change your mind and plan to to visit our property, I also suggest you make the reservation directly through our hotel reservation system to avoid future challenges with uncontrollable charges.

Doug Osborne

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is my 3rd time back at Le Meriden in Philly. I do not know if it was an off day but it was not as granduer as the other 2 times. The room was appointed nicely, I had a great view. Front desk check in was good.
Location is good.
Bar scene was OK.
It could be I am just comparing to some great experiences at other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Rodney G, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear oneLmichele1111,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such important feedback. We are glad you were able to enjoy the view from your room and the check-in was great for you. I'm sorry to hear our bar scene did not meet your expectation ans our goal is to increase the lively atmosphere at our bar and restaurant. We hope you are able to return for 4th visit to enjoy our product, staff and offerings.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I needed an hotel near tot he convention center. The location was ideal. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were quiet and ample space to work when required. There was another event going on while I was there so I did not sue the bar but it looked nice and was always full

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rodney G, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear jamesbruno,

We are glad our location was ideal for your visit to the Philadelphia Convention Center. We hope you are able to return in the near future for another visit and to be able to enjoy the night life of our bar.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

This was a lovely hotel and it will be my first choice hotel when visiting Philly. The service was quite nice as everyone was accommodating and the hotel bar had a great vibe. I especially liked that it was a quick walk to Comcast Center and shops, yet I felt a bit secluded from the business of the city.

Stayed: May 2017
Rodney G, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear jannden,

Thank you for the great comments. We hope you are able to return in the near future.