US$194
  • Free Internet
US$180
US$173
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
US$208
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$220
US$411
US$178
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$148
US$140
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

La Reserve Center City Bed and Breakfast(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$285
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,663 results
All reviewsart barruth's chrisfront deskrooftop poolrittenhouse squarecity hallroom servicemarket streetwithin walking distancesuburban stationcity viewwould highly recommend this hotelbed was comfortablebusiness triphotel is in a great locationhotel staffenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 1 May 2018

My family and I booked this hotel on hot wire. We had requested a four or 4 1/2 star hotel in Rittenhouse Square area. This hotel was one of the choices and it turned out to be the one that was selected. It happened to be the weekend of Penn relays which I’m sure didn’t help The crazy situation at the hotel. The lobby/garage was beyond lacking any sort of a lobby or entrance separation. It also was dark. Let me start the Positives : this hotel is in a great location, the beds are comfortable, and the rooms are a really nice size. Now onto the negatives: the housekeeping never serviced our room, the walls are beyond paperthin there for the rooms are noisy either from outside noises orThe discourteous guess that were allowed in the hallways at night in the mornings. The elevators most the time we’re extremely slow! And crowded! There is no real restaurant in the lobby except Ruth Chris steakhouse which as a side was great for dinner. It would’ve been nice to have a breakfast option besides prepackaged Foods and coffee. When my friend check into her room it reeked of cigarette smoke however the hotel claims the rooms are no smoking! They did switch her room but I’m surprised that housekeeping didn’t tell management. I would not pay anymore than a Hotwire or Priceline deal if I ever stayed at this hotel (which I personally would not). I.T definitely is NOT A 4 or 4.5 star category hotel!

2  Thank FrankandEstelle
Bob C, General Manager at Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay at Sonesta Philadelphia during Penn Relay weekend. I am glad you enjoyed our central location and found your bed very comfortable. We couldn't agree more that it is like a little slice of heaven! I'm sorry that your guestroom was never serviced and that you had some noisy neighbors. Please know this is not the Sonesta standard and I wish we knew at the time so we could properly accommodate you. It's very important to us that all our guests are comfortable and have everything they need for a quiet and relaxing stay. Although we highly recommend booking the hotel direct, please know we do offer a breakfast package on our website. In addition there is an available hot breakfast to our upgraded Club Level Rooms and guests have the options of ordering in-room dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition to our in-house restaurant, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, there are numerous and unbelievably delicious restaurants just steps from our door as Philadelphia has become a foodie city. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations and please reach out to me directly so we can make it right. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you! Best Regards, Bob Cosgrove, General Manager, rcosgrove@sonesta.com

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I know it is only one hair but it should not be any - Turned on the light in the bathroom to discover a hair hanging off the edge of the mirror in the bathroom - Lobby was fine, check in was smooth, room is typical size - Bedside lights are very bright making it difficult to dim the room

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay at Sonesta Philadelphia. I am sorry your stay at our art hotel was just "fine" as we strive to provide a memorable stay unique to Philadelphia and apologize we did not meet your expectations. I will share your comments with my Director of Housekeeping to ensure this does not occur again. I wish you let us know during your stay so we could accommodate you accordingly. If you wish to discuss your stay in greater detail, please reach out to me directly at rcosgrove@sonesta.com . Thank you again for your review and we hope you will give us another chance to host you for a perfect stay! - Bob C., General Manager

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Absolutely perfect from start to finish. The room was immaculate, the staff were superb (special mention to Joy H.K.) Central to everything, taxi's right outside, peaceful, great bar area. Pool was closed but I am sure this will be open for the Summer but we had no time to swim anyway! Highly recommended

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay at Sonesta Philadelphia! We are over the moon to read that you had an absolutely perfect stay from check-in to check-out and that your room was immaculate and peaceful! It's great to know you enjoyed all the amenities of our hotel including the ArtBar, our central location and our warm and friendly staff! I will share your compliments to Joy as we couldn't agree more she is superb and will make she is rewarded for her outstanding service! We strive to provide a memorable experience unique to Philadelphia and it's great to know we succeeded. Please note, our 8th floor rooftop pool opens Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Thank you again for your fantastic review and recommendation. We look forward to hosting you again soon! Warm Regards, Bob C.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

My room was great! I had a club level room that afforded me the daily opportunity for breakfast, snacks, appetizers and wine/beer in the evening. The hostess could have been a bit more proactive in asking guests if the would like a drink. She was a very pleasant person though. They also have a Ruth’s Chris steakhouse in the hotel which was an added bonus.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Colette, Thank you for your recent stay at Sonesta Philadelphia! We are so happy to read your room was great and enjoyed your time in our special Executive Club Lounge. Guests love the breakfast, snacks and evening refreshments we offer as part of the upgraded Club Level rooms. I'm pleased we met your expectations when it came to service and that you enjoyed our in-house Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you return to Philadelphia! Thank you, Bob C.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Bob was attentive, professional and a pleasure to interact with on our trip. He took care of our luggage needs and went above and beyond in my opinion to have a car ready for us to depart to the airport after a day of sight-seeing.Thanks so much, Bob!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Stan, Thank you for your recent stay at Sonesta Philadelphia! We are pleased you enjoyed your time in our great city and took advantage of all the wonderful site seeing there is. More importantly, I'm thrilled to know Bob made such an impression and was attentive, professional and was a pleasure! I'll share your kind words with him and make sure he is rewarded for his outstanding service. I definitely agree he is awesome! It's so important to us that all our guests experience our signature Sonesta service and it's great to know we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for your perfect review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Warm Regards, Bob C.