Overall our stay here was great, the location is super ideal, see below for brief overview of our stay.
1. Excellent location - This place was ideal just to walk across the street to the Eagle lodge and gondola. There is rental place there to pick up your ski gear and just jump on a lift.
2. Undercover parking, ideal to keep your car out of the snow.
3. Fully contained - every thing you needed in the kitchen, only thing I can remember that we could not find was a can opener. The fire was nice and there was plenty of wood, washer and dryer was great to get clothes washed and ready so we did not have to pack as much.
4. Fast wifi, this was so good to have super quick wifi, streaming was no problem on multiple devices.
5. TV and DVD players with cable channels in 3 rooms.
6. The beds and bedding could use an upgrade they were a little old/worn and uncomfortable so new beds and bedding would make this a five star place, the top bunks did not have any rail at all, our kids were 6 and 8 so we were not worried about them rolling out at all.
Overall our stay here was great, would highly recommend.