“Birthday/Thanksgiving vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
wrap around deck aerial (view 1)
Check Availability
living room (view 1)
living room fireplace
living room (view 2)
master bathroom
2nd fl. bathroom (view 1)
2nd fl. bathroom (view 2)
family room (view 1)
master bedroom (view 1)
master bedroom (view 2)
master bedroom (view 3)
master bedroom (view 4)
upclose view of driveway entrance
full view of driveway entrance
lateral view of home (left side)
lateral view of home (right side)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ahesha M
Trenton
“Birthday/Thanksgiving vacation”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I had a wonderful week celebrating my 49th birthday with my family. Mostly every pot and untesil in the kitchen was there to help with the success of my Thanksgiving dinner. We made Smores around the fire pit in the back. I loved that each room had it's own thermostate. Cause me n my husband like our bedroom cold verses the kids are always cold. Lol. The kids enjoyed the air hockey table and ping pong table. All the excursions were really not that far...only 1 was 45 min away. I could go on and on about everything we loved...the only thing we could complain about is that the WIFI was slowwww. But I think that's just being in the Poconos around so many moutains. Thank you Kathy and Juan for allowing us in ur home for a week.

29 Nov 2017
Thanks Aheesha, glad you all enjoyed your stay. You are all more than welcome to come back any time. Hopefully the WiFi will pick up some speed..lol but yes being in the mountains has its small setback. Again thank you for being great guests and we look forward to a return in the future:)
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

20 Jul 2017
Thanks so much for your great review. Glad we made your stay as comfy as possible. Yes the downside of it is that T-mobile is probably the worst reception out there unfortunately. Verizon and then AT&T are at the top of the list. I myself have Sprint and sometimes that's even a hit or a miss,,lol but like you said thank god for WiFi..lol. Please do come back as you all were wonderful guests and left the house in great shape. Would recommend to others for sure!
Ralph M
“Good time”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The home was what we needed. Was very peaceful. Loved seeing the deer and a baby fox nearby. Had a great time at the different pools. Would definitely go again.

12 Jul 2017
Thanks Ralph, as we in turn had a nice time hosting you and your guests. Very responsible and left the home in great condition. answered any and all questions and treated our home like your own. Please do come again!
misch017
New Jersey
“comfy house”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

it was great staying here. on our second day of stay it was raining we didnt use any amenities, power went down. on our last day we did everthing as fast as we could and juan let us extend for few hours because we dont have enough time to pack up, thanks for accomodations. will come back again next time.
make sure the weather is nice to stay.
thanks again juan! til next time.

11 Jul 2017
Thanks so much for the great review. Glad you all enjoyed yourselves, sorry about the weather I know sometimes I wish we could foresee those things before planning a trip, but I'm glad you made the best of it. Thanks a million and please do come back again in the near future.
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

23 Jun 2017
Thanks Alex, glad you had a great time. Please feel free to come back in he future. Hosting you and the guests was remarkable.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing