“Great, relaxing stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
The Loft
The Hot Tub Room - windows with panoramic views of nature
The Terrace off the Dining Room overlooking the Creek below
The Terrace off the Dining Room overlooking the Creek below
New 5 burner grill with Smoker!
Our beautiful screened porch with amazing views of the creek.
The Front View of House
Side view of the Home
The Beautiful Roaring Creek in the backyard
The Beautiful Creek in the backyard
One of the Beautiful Saw Creek Lakes
Deer Crossing
One of the Beautiful Saw Creek Lakes
The Indoor Tennis Court
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great, relaxing stay”
Reviewed 29 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

We organized a couple's weekend for Presidents Dat this year and really enjoyed our stay at this lovely home. Property was as described and the amenities were great (we especially loved the trip down memory lane with the VHS collection!). Our friends' son loved the hot tub, and we enjoyed having breakfast while looking down at the beautiful creek. Property was close to ski resort and tubing. Steve, the owner, was very friendly and responsive to our calls and questions. Would definitely stay again!

Travelling group: Friends
7 Mar 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback after your recent stay. It was such a pleasure having you and I am so glad I could help you and your family enjoy your stay!
Ani S
Houston, Texas, United States
“Was exceptionally beautiful”
Reviewed 4 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

The place was exactly like the pictures.

The rooms were adequate. The toilets were clean. The kitchen was clean and well equipped. The sound of the water from the fall right next to the property is the best asset of the this house.

It's a great place to be...

I would certainly come back to the place if I ever visit Poconos again. I highly recommend this listing...

Travelling group: Extended Family
4 Oct 2015
Thank you so much for your kind words!! I am so glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking such great care of it. We look forward to again be a part of your travels!
Lodi, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

23 Apr 2015
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time!! I am so glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking such great care of it. We look forward to again be a part of your travels!
Jessica F
“Lovely Country Home in Nice Location”
Reviewed 26 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

First, the owner Steve T. was always very responsive to all of my questions, including the paperwork. Communication with him was effective and efficient.

Second, the home is conveniently located (about 1 hour and 45 minutes from NYC), and is within proximity to shopping (outlets), grocery stores, and snow/ski resorts.

While the home is beautifully decorated and maintained for the most part (what you see in the photos is what you will see in person), there are a few caveats:

- When we arrived (stayed a weekend in February), the house was very cold (in the 50s according to the thermostat), and it took quite some time (until the next day) for the heat to kick in. So, we were really cold. Our suggestion to the owner would be to turn on the heat as an accomodation to the guests prior to their arrival. For guests, if the owner doesn't turn the heat on prior to arrival, I would recommend that they get there early enough to get the heat going in all rooms so that they are not freezing at night.

-Further, while there are pots, pans and dishes, I would recommend to future guests to bring their own pots for cooking, since those that were in the home were not very useful for cooking (the pots were not "nonstick") and the pots appeared to have been extremely dated (very worn). Notwithstanding, they are there for use as needed, along with silverware and other items.

-I would also recommend that guests bring their own portable speaker (or something they can connect their music to) as the radio on the second floor did not work on any of our phones/tablets/ipods--we could not connect anything to the radio and the radio itself did not work. Since the owner does provide WIFI, we were able to play music from our phones.

-Basic cable--yikes. There are DVD players in the main room and in one of the bedrooms, so for folks looking to spend the time indoors and just to lounge, I would recommend bringing their own movies, because there were no movie channels (that I was able to find) offered other than whatever came with the basic cable that is provided with this rental. These are not exactly deal breakers for me, however, and since there is WIFI, guests could watch movies on their tablets, which is a workaround to this.

-Directions: Guests should print them out before the trip, because GPS does not work after guests arrive at the security gate of the estate. It would be wise to follow the owner's instructions AFTER guests arrive at the security gate of the estate.

In conclusion, the home is beautifully decorated and in itself is well maintained. The scenery was beautiful, even though it was covered entirely in snow at the time we arrived. I imagine how much more beautiful it would have been if we had stayed there in the Spring or Summer. The estate where this home is located also has an indoor pool and other amenties to take advantage of. As for the deposit, it was returned to me on a timely basis, pursuant to the terms of the contract, and the communication between the owner and our family was always very good.

Based on the foregoing, I would recommend this rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall serenity of the home
Liked least: The temperature when we first arrived was very cold and the cookware was not functional
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
memere62
“Could not ask for more.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

My sisters and I rented Copacabana for a week. It was one of the most relaxing vacations we have ever had. Every night we sat on the back deck listening to the water in the creek running over the rocks.So calming.The house was just as beautiful as the pictures depicted. We did a little sightseeing but mostly just hung around the house and relaxed and watched the deer roam around the property.the owner steve provided us with a lot of information on the area to include a list of restaurants and other things. Steve goes out of his way to make sure you have everything you need.I would like to go back again sometime in the future.I just can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Jul 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words!! It makes me so Happy to hear you and your sisters enjoyed the experience we have created here at the Copacabanahouse. We look forward to again be a part of your travels!
Steve
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing