This has been the worse stay and customer service that we have ever experienced in our lives. We were here for an extended stay for approximately 10 weeks and encountered numerous issues and inconveniences. To list a few:
1. We were forced to move out of our apartment originally placed because the owners of the rental wanted to come for the weekend. While that is fine, we were given less than 24 hours to do so.
2. Our keys would randomly stop working. If one person went to get a new key they would deactivate the rest of ours. Multiple times it was late at night and we were not able to get into our own apartment.
3. Our air conditioner leaked water several times into the apartment below ours.
4. After they originally said we pay at the end of our stay, they randomly demanded that we pay $3000 by the end of the day in the middle of our stay.
5. There was no hot water for 5 days in the master bathroom.
6. Opened residents mail.
While it is expected that some things go wrong with apartments and hotels, when the staff was brought the concerns, one individual in the office was extremely rude, condescending, and accused us of not knowing the apartment number we were living in for the last 7 weeks.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|