“Needs a good cleaning and reno”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #111 of 787 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The grilled chicken sandwich was easily one of the best I've eaten. Waitress was a delight.

Too bad the interior is so run down and outdated. Attention to detail (like cleaning salt shakers) is lacking.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't visit Ruby Tuesday's as much as I used too because it seem to be a balloon that's slowly deflating. The quality of food is getting worse and worse while the prices remain the same. The only thing I would say going for them is the salad bar it's always great. I went to meet a friend and couldn't decide on what to get so I got the appetizer platter $11.99. it came with a few chicken chinks, onion rings, some pita bread with a small skillet of nothing is what I call it. They said it was like eating mozzarella sticks, no it was not this was nasty, they should of stayed with the sticks instead. I was really not happy with any of those items at all to be honest and for that price it was totally not worth it.
They are trying to stay competitive but to me they are wayyyy off, they need better appetizers to choose from, up to date ones, they took away the nice corn muffins, they don't have a good pasta list or very good sides to choose from as well. I think they need a major overhaul because if it keeps going on the road they are on they will be closing up shop in sooner than later.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

2 for 24.99 dinner great.
salad bar, choose main course and split a desert. will choose this restaurant again.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Had a quick meeting from being on the road for a while. Had the smokehouse burger and it was very good. Would recommend if your looking for the typical RT fare.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We don't have a Ruby Tuesday in my town. Happy to see one close so I could enjoy the salad bar. This one did not disappoint, fresh, great options and full. The wait staff was kind and helpful.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!