US$145
US$102
GardenInn.com
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$129
US$125
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$157
  • Breakfast included
US$144
US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$87
US$117
US$113
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
Priceline
US$181
The Capital Hotel(Little Rock)
US$224
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
1,486 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesthe riverrobinson centerthe executive loungeconcierge floorconvention centerbusiness triphotel restaurantshuttle servicehousekeeping staffdowntown areaclinton libraryharveyrockconferencetrolley
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Easy access to the Robinson Center. Friendly staff. Clean room. Parking was easy. Warm cookies upon arrival. Only complaint I had is that the bed was hard. The bed would be much better if it had a mattress topper.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We always stay here when we come to Little Rock. The hotel adjoins the Robinson and they have a parking garage. So, if you come for a play, you can park your car and not have to worry about finding parking. They also have a shuttle service that can take you and pick up up for dinner. Plus, it is a beautiful hotel with great views from either side!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I am an Hhonors Gold Member. I am loyal to Hilton, but I will NOT recommend this hotel - especially for the price. It is an older hotel.
1. No microwave
2. The cable stations did not work. Called maintenance. Maintenance man said that stations with the number 4 in them did not work on a cloudy day. Yes, you read that correctly.
3. I was double charged for parking. The parking attendant would not let me out of the lot without presenting a credit card. "We aren't affiliated with the hotel. Take that up with them."
4. I received my receipt with parking charges. I called the hotel 7, yes 7 (!!!) times. I left 2 urgent voicemails with Laura in accounts receivable. She never returned the calls.
I called back. I spoke with front desk person who I explained to, and he said it was corrected and he would email over. Never received. Called back. Spoke to Manager, Devonte. He said he fixed it and emailed it. Never received. Called back. Asked to speak to Devonte. Front desk person transferred me to Laura's voicemail again. Called back. Asked to speak directly to Devonte. Front desk person said he would take care of it, and he had taken the parking charges off and had to fax it to my email b/c he wasn't allowed to email me. Got disconnected. Called back. Phone rang at least 25 times with no front desk person picking up. Called back. Same thing.
Called Hilton Hhonors. They finally resolved it for me.
5. Went down to dinner Saturday night. Was told that my only choice was a $21 buffet. "Sorry. Nothing else is available in the restaurant. If you want something else, you have to order room service."
6. On the day of checkout, Housekeeping started banging on my door at 7:45 a.m. I explained that I would be leaving at 8:30 a.m. They banged again at 8:15.

For over $200/night, I expect SO MUCH MORE than the way this stay turned out.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kristin L
DoubleTreeLRManager, Accounts at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

On behalf of the hotel, I apologize that your experience was less than that which was expected and we will utilize your feedback as a way to improve our services. My answering service was not working recently due to some network issues that we were experiencing with our fax and telephone line in the accounting office, but, it has since then been resolved and upon review of my messages, I had no correspondence from you, but, am not sure if that is because of what we were experiencing, so, I do apologize that it has taken so long for someone to get back with you. I questioned the front desk, in regards to your complaint, and Mr. D'Vaughnte, stated that he had spoken to you by phone today and sent the folio reflecting a correction to parking charges this afternoon. I have emailed the corrections made to your email in the case they did not reach you. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Laura Norwood

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This is my first stay at this hotel (room 1205-Hilton honors floor). I’ve visited others in the area and wanted to give this one a try. Front staff are professional and friendly. However, the condition of the rooms and cleanliness left much to be desired.

-Roach: Woke up at 4AM this morning to find a roach crawling on the headboard of the bed.
-Carpets: Stained and dirty.
-Furniture: Old and chipped
-Lounge: Carpet was soaked -may have been a leak or just cleaned. There was no sign to indicate what occurred. Also, there was no coffee, just empty containers.

Immediately after seeing the roach I grabbed my things and checked out. Chaunte Reid at the front desk was kind enough to listen, look at videos/pictures of such and assist me. She also comped the room which was appreciated.

Now I’m sitting in the lobby waiting on my business partners for the remaining hours before we leave...

Just wanted to share my experience. As a Hilton honors member, I would have expected better.

This review was emailed to to the GM and Assistant Front Office Manager this morning 5/1/18.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Honest1always
Reviewed 1 May 2018

A nice hotel, reasonably priced. Good location for local restaurants and the convention center. Nice view of the river. Short walk to the baseball park. I had no issues during my stay. I recommend it as a downtown option.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business