5,127 results
All reviewsthe empire state buildingpenn stationclub carlsongreat locationnew yorkkorea towntimes squareherald squarehistoric hotelthe penthousearound the cornerdoor staffcoffee machinean upgradecentral locationlate checkbig apple
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

A great hotel in a fantastic location. Rooms were definitely big enough for a family of four. Bathroom was small but newly renovated. Staff all very lovely and helpful. A small fridge would have been good though. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Vacationer314635
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I agree with other reviewers that this hotel is set up for the business type visitor, as that's what I was there for! Nevertheless, the location of this hotel is perfect for business and could be for pleasure as well, depending on what you want/need in a hotel.

The room was super small (more like a full size bed pushed up into the corner), and very generic--but I was surprised at how nice the bathroom was. I was also in the back part of the hotel, so there was no "NYC" noise to keep me awake. As a plus, the TV had Bravo, so I was ok with my one night stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Absolutely love and would recommend this hotel. Staff very helpful and friendly. Room size was excellent for a family of 4. Lovely Ritual toiletries.
Location was excellent for getting to Downtown and around midtown. Subway just across the road for Downtown. A block from Macys.
We would definitely return to this hotel

Room Tip: 14th floor, no street noise as such
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel has both good and bad points to it. We personally felt the hotel was very business like and was set up more for these customers.

We got off to a bad start having to wait 3/4hr to get checked in and when another member of staff eventually came on the check in desk I felt like she shrugged it off when we remarked about having to wait so long however after a while she advised she was going to upgrade our room although I’m still not entirely sure what was different to what we booked! We were also given some breakfast vouchers which was a nice gesture.

The room. Our “view” was out onto the back courtyard and due to ongoing renovation work, the window had scaffolding and netting over so not the best of views. Due to this work, there was a lot of noise in the morning which I appreciate it is NY however would have expected triple glazing. The room was ok, again appeared quite business like in appearance and my main gripe no full length mirror!! The bed however was comfy, pillows not so much so.
The bathroom I would give 5*’s. From reading previous reviews/looking at pictures the bathroom was clearly one of the new modernised ones. The walk in shower was fantastic, good lit mirror and a hairdryer compatible to what I use at home.

Due to ongoing works, breakfast was served in a different room to where it would usually be however more than adequate. Good selection of food. Can’t complain really.

Location. This is without doubt the biggest plus for this hotel. Right next to a yellow line subway station, right on Harold Square. Midtown so great for getting to all the main attractions.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel and hope that the ongoing works they’re doing will be of benefit to guests and deal with the issues I’ve raised as for me, it wasn’t quite the Radisson I was expecting from previous experience of the company.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jenny T
Reviewed 9 June 2018

This was a very business like hotel with flight crews in and out all the time. The location was really good next to the broadway subway station. It took an hour to check in and the hotel did nothing to improve the situation. The room has clearly had some work done as the the bathroom was new. The room was an average size and had everything we needed. The hotel clearly needs more glazing it felt like i was out on the busy street as it was noisy. The reception staff said it was double glazed. Well it needs triple glazing. We stopped as we though it would be excellent but it was only average,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends