Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
cdr977
Toronto, Canada

Great Stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Dec 2022
We enjoyed our stay here. Room was decently large for an NYC room. Had coffee and water in the lobby for free which was nice. Staff were all very friendly, and the location is great. Price was what I would expect for a stay in NYC. The only downside was that it was a pain to get a late check out, couldn't request in advance, had to call at a certain time in the evening, and we were already in bed at this point.
    $264
    $266
1.7 km from Washington Jefferson Hotel
View more hotels in New York City
2,218 results
All reviews great location times square new york central park single room within walking distance subway station rockefeller center few blocks broadway nyc hells neighborhood midtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2022 via mobile

Cancelled my reservation without excuse or response.
I had my reservation booked via booking.com for some months. This was my first time staying in this hotel but I would travel annually to New York. I received the notification through the app and reached out to the hotel and booking. I was told after some pushing that the hotel is no longer operating through booking. This information came from booking.com customer service. I have failed to hear from the hotel at all. Interesting then some two weeks later I receive an unrelated message from the hotel through the app saying that they are sorry I couldn’t make it and suggesting I book with them again…. No joke! I couldn’t make it!!!! Livid. Contact both booking and the hotel again and no response. Late in the day now for my trip I was out an EXTRA $660 to get a similar room… really unimpressed and I absolutely will never book with this hotel again if this is their level of customer service. Shame as I was looking forward to staying there.

Room tip: Zero customer service
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TracyMcC13
Reviewed 11 September 2022

Fantastic location, very near to theatres and Times Square. Decor a little dated but Clean room, very comfortable beds. Coffee available in lobby in mornings. Very polite helpful staff. Will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jenny Stojanov, Guest Services / Front Office at Washington Jefferson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2022

Dear Debbie B

Thank you for the lovely review! We are so happy for choosing us and that we could provide you a welcoming and helpful staff during your stay. We are glad our convenient location kept you near Times Square and Broadway. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,
WJ Team

Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

I am very disappointed with the hotel Washington Jefferson NYC. When I saw the reviews it seems to be good place but nooo! They gave the smallest room they had, I don't know where they took the photos posted I'm their web but, reality is that it was an extremely small room. No kidding, it looked like a utility room.
I asked from the beginning for a double bed room because I was with my best friend, and it turns they gave me a queen bed room where everything was crowded! We could barely can had our bags, it stinks and the elevator seems to be taken from a horror movie...
The reality is that it is an old, ugly and very neglected place. I don't recommend it at all.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank karlalW9539EC
Jenny Stojanov, Guest Services / Front Office at Washington Jefferson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2022

Dear karlalW9539EC,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. We are always grateful to hear feedback from our guests, and appreciate your comments. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to see various aspects of the property from the guest's viewpoint. Please know that we take all guest feedback to heart and as an opportunity for improvement. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards

Reviewed 19 August 2022

Stayed for two nights, and was pleased with this hotel.
The room was big and clean, comfy bed. Big and renovated bathroom, good shower. Friendly staff. Good location, just a couple of minutes to walk to Times Square.
Complementary wifi was not so good, kept dropping out.
Can recomend this hotel, we will stay here next time we visit New York!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 891amalies
Jenny Stojanov, Guest Services / Front Office at Washington Jefferson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2022

Dear 891lamalies,

Thank you for choosing the Washington Jefferson Hotel. I truly appreciate your review. Thank you for mentioning the great location and friendly staff. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.
WJ Hotel

Reviewed 8 August 2022

the staff was friendly and very helpful. They arranged car service for us twice. Rooms were clean. Price was reasonable. they had coffee / tea / and Ice water in the lobby.

we will stay with them again when visiting NY.

Date of stay: August 2022
Jenny Stojanov, Guest Services / Front Office at Washington Jefferson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear babbyh240

Thank you for choosing the Washington Jefferson Hotel. I appreciate the amazing review. Thank you for mentioning the Hotel staff and the cleanliness of the room . I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.
WJ Hotel