2,652 results
All reviews loft suite times square new york soaking tub bryant park standard room lobby bar rain shower perfect location midtown location fifth avenue grand central station an upgrade few blocks rockefeller center street noise fireplace
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Stayed in a suite for 7 days. Firstly, this hotel is in an excellent location, close to Times Square, central park etc. The ground floor of the hotel is a bar. Very weird to be come back from a day of site seeing and walk through a loud, dark bar to get to your room.
The suites are comfortable but there are noisy air conditioners outside the windows. We moved rooms after the first night but the second room was just as noisy. The décor in the rooms is strange. Couldn't decide if it was old or deliberately strange. Definitely not luxurious.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Camille V, Guest Relations Manager at Royalton New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2015

Owen,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience with us at Royalton. I agree to your point that we're in an ideal location close to anything you may need or want to see. I apologize you did not seem to enjoy the ambiance of the lounge/lobby. At Royalton we strive to create an emotional connection through design. Also, I do apologize about your noisy air con unit. Next time please contact the front desk so we can rectify this issue immediately so you can have a comfortable stay.

Unitl next time!

Reviewed 15 September 2015

we really enjoyed our stay. Great service. at check in, the agent noticed that our room was located near the penthouse where a private party was being held and relocated us to another room to make sure we weren't bothered by the noise. we appreciate his proactive help.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us during your last stay at Royalton. Our front desk team is here to make sure you have a flawless stay and I'm happy to hear we were proactive in your situation.

Come again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

I booked a 1 night stay at Royalton for Sept 13 and of course was not disappointed. Camille the Guest Services Manager was amazing with helping to make sure this special night went flawless. Got us an amazingly sized room and was always available for quick responses to all my requests. Make sure you go visit Ian too over at the bar, I told him to surprise me with a drink and of course I downed it pretty quick. I love my MHG hotels and my stay-cation with Royalton did not disappoint. Thank you guys!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

WE can't thank you enough for loving MHG hotels and especially your stay at Royalton. I'm thrilled you had a fabulous visit for your Bachelorette weekend.

Ian and all of our bartenders are super talented. Come visit again for a drink or two!

Cheers!

Reviewed 12 September 2015

This hotel is in the perfect location, you won't get an amazing view from the windows as it is located in a side street. The rooms are fantastic, the restaurant is amazing, food fab, staff just the best you could ask for. I will be going back to New York and will be staying at The Royalton...First Class.!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Karen M

"First Class"!! Amazing! Thank you for writing a fabulous review about your recent stay at Royalton. From the location, to the rooms, and to the staff, it looks like you had yourself the true "Royalton experience"

We would love to welcome you back again soon. Cheers, Karen!

Reviewed 11 September 2015

Located just off Times Square, the Royalton feels a little more calm than some other area hotels. They even have candles in the room. Very friendly bell staff and quick/easy room service food. It has a small entrance door that opens up to a cool (dark) lobby area with tons of seating and a couple different bars.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Michael H

Michael H- Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Royalton is a boutique hotel located in midtown Manhattan and I love it as much as you do! Our lobby area is one of a kind and our staff go above and beyond to make sure each guest has a flawless stay.

We would love to see you again in the future. Cheers!