6,138 results
All reviews times square great location new york good morning america superior room corner room chrysler building concierge desk coffee maker high floor central park rockefeller center street noise broadway nyc premier block
Reviewed 2 May 2018

First, the location is the best...very near to Times Square, Grand central and theater district. Has views of Times Square.

Stayed couple of days on business trip, staff, lobby and rooms are good, bed is comfortable and the only complaint is cleanliness of the room floor. Had food stuff (from previous guest) all around and was not cleaned even for 2 days.

Room has 2 sides wall to wall glass view of Times square, private bathroom with std. toiletries, bathroom had water flow issues but it is posted as undergoing maintenance so thats obvious. Overall it is a nice place to stay if the room is booked on a deal.

Room Tip: Rooms towards Times Square views
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Ramesh M,
thank you for your review and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience for the inconvenience caused. Above will be addressed. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Our first room was very noisy and the bathroom floor needed a good mopping. Second room was average in housekeeping, better noise wise. Breakfast buffet was good and the service very good. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Great location in the Theater District - steps to Times Square and Broadway

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank OldB5

Dear Old B,
thank you for your review.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Stayed here for 5 nights whilst in New York and were very happy with our choice. The decor looks a little tired but it was very clean and comfortable so it didn’t bother us.
Our room was cleaned every day to a high standard and it had a coffee machine but as Starbucks was next door, we didn’t use it.
We loved the location and how close it was to Times Square.
When we did need staff assistance, we were always greeted with a smile and given great service. I would definitely stay here again.
The only problem we did encounter was that we were told on check-out that we had to pay a levy as we had booked via a third party (Expedia). However, we argued that we had never ever been advised of this by Expedia or at check-in so a Manager agreed to waive the charge.
All in all, we loved our stay here and would recommend to others.g

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear DizzyD106,
thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Cane to NY to celebrate 30th anniversary. Hotel and room is what it is, no frills but clean and comfortable and slap bang in the middle of everything, not eaten in open restaurant yet, but so far we would come again. Also staff have been nothing but friendly

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ainseys

Dear ainseys,
thank you for your review.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

This was our 3rd visit to New York. Unfortunately, for the first time ever, I have to give a negative review. At least in some aspects relating to hotel staff. Out of courtesy, I intended to speak to the hotel manager whilst in New York, but both times I asked, she was unavailable or in a meeting. We have stayed in Copthorne hotels in the UK, in Newcastle and Liverpool, both of which were fantastic in every respect.

- Poor first impressions due to the attitude of front desk staff. The first member of staff was stern faced. He took our details and as our rooms were not ready until 4pm (we arrived around 2.30pm), asked us to come back at 4pm. He did say he would try to get all our 4 rooms on the same floor and he did that. We were, however, able to leave our suitcases in the lobby and the baggage attendant was very pleasant and welcoming.

- We returned at 4pm, but the next member of front desk staff was rude. We booked our holiday through Expedia and they had booked using 3 separate references - not good! I tried to explain this, only to be broken off mid-sentence with a sarcastic smile and "God gave me many things, but only one pair of hands!" I walked away and left my partner to speak with her.

- Bathroom standard not great. Our room was fine, but the overflow fixing was hanging off, the bath tap (faucet) was loose and the water started to fill the bath even when the shower was running. I reported this to the front desk, in person, on the first morning when we noticed the problem. Again, staff attitude was not great and this time another female employee broke me off mid-sentence and so didn't hear the full problem. However, the overflow was fixed, which stopped the main problem of having a shower stood in a half full bath of water.

- Not a massive problem, but my towelling hair wrap was taken with the rest of the towels (I am sure by mistake), but even though I reported this to housekeeping, I did not hear back at all, so will just buy another one.

- Tea and coffee making facilities. It is not clear from the hotel website or anywhere else if this facility is available. I phoned reception and subsequently housekeeping provided a coffee pod machine with tea and coffee pods. There is no charge for this service, but it was only replenished once, so not good really.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room in a better hotel to be honest.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angela C

Dear Angela C,
thank you for your review and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced during your stay.