5,324 results
All reviews shared bathroom bunk bed room pickwick arms private bath rooms are small new york ess a bagel roof terrace budget hotel around the corner place to sleep times square subway station central park flat screen tv rockefeller center bagels
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Pod several times and absolutely love it. Staff is friendly, rooms are clean and just what I want... simple.
Worth booking.
Pod 51 is centrally located to everything in Manhattan. The Met and the Central Park are just a great walk away.
Bus stops and Metro stops are close, but you can also reserve a ride to the airport.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Extremely convenient to midtown, this is a great value hotel. The rooms are small but adequate and very clean and the staff is great. If you come to nyc to hang out in hotel rooms them you might want something larger, but for a great place to sleep at the end of a busy day, this place is great

Room Tip: Rooms available with and without private bath
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Terry R
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I found Pod51 so basic with just the minimum in a room, perhaps because its NYC. The cost is exclusive of breakfast so be sure to grab breakfast elsewhere. The bathrooms maybe shared so crosscheck on the terms while booking. The positives, its in a central location within NYC.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I have never stayed here before, but couldn't afford anything else this trip. I was very pleasantly surprised. Good location, room was a good size, showers always available. I would stay here again.
A couple of notes.
Travelers could be a little more conscious of closing their doors quietly.
Front desk staff was at best aloof. Check out gentleman told me and the people before and after that my card was "decent." Say what? Completely unnecessary.
Porter was very kind.
Shower 1 on floor 4 missing a hook.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Admittedly, I got hooked on the relatively low price. But when I learned it didn’t come with a private bathroom, I coughed up the extra $151 (per night)for a 4x7 foot box with a shower and toilet (which should have made me just book a Westin or Marriott). 10 minutes wait for every elevator ride, air conditioning never went below 80F (despite reporting it to the front desk) and the aroma in the halls took me back to my hs and college days in a locker room. Then I got hit with $22 Facility fee after another wait to check out. NEVER again. Pass on Pod.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business