Pod 51 Hotel
US$417
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$212
US$181
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$210
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$331
US$312
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$347
  • Restaurant
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)
US$324
US$287
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$231
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$366
US$315
Official Site
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$181
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$122
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
5,149 results
All reviewsshared bathroombunk bed roompickwick armsprivate bathrooms are smallnew yorkess a bagelroof terracebudget hotelaround the cornertimes squareplace to sleepsmall desksubway stationcentral parkflat screen tvlocation is great
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spend 2 nights at the pod51. This is our 3rd time at the pod and as each time I've been very impressed with the cleanliness and location of the hotel. Even though the showers and bathroom are in the hallways I have never had to wait to use the facilities.
This time I was even more impressed with them going the extra mile. I left my "nano iPod" at the hotel. I called the lost and found and left a message with them. Within a couple of days they returned my call and they said they found it. A couple of days later I've received my nano in the mail. Thank you soo much! We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's a micro room hotel and anyone booking here should know that. The location is great and the prices are too. You get a very clean, safe hotel and room for the right price. We had a two person room with upper/lower bunks which was exactly what we needed. Nice lobby with couches and tables for your computer work. Hip vibe.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank paulX4464SY
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was clean and bed comfortable. Two shared restrooms at 11th floor. Both were clean and often available. Great location at Midtown. Lots of food and shopping opportunities in walking distance. Subway is also close.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastuc hotel for the money.... i only had the small single room without bathroom cos let's be honest it's NY I'm not going to be there most of the day and it was fine. Comfortable bed great views from the roof top.and very clean. Cafe on site for breakfast and snacks too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

These are a unique concept with a cheaper price than the big hotel chains in Manhattan. I stayed here because of a snow storm in the city and I could not get out because of road closures for Semi trucks and I was delivering to a job site on 39th and 1st ave. It had everything I needed, but for someone coming from the country in Ontario Canada it's hard to believe the price you have to pay in the City but I get it. Blain Mater

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business