5,293 results
All reviews shared bathroom bunk bed room pickwick arms private bath rooms are small new york ess a bagel roof terrace budget hotel around the corner times square place to sleep subway station central park flat screen tv rockefeller center bagels
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We spend 2 nights at the pod51. This is our 3rd time at the pod and as each time I've been very impressed with the cleanliness and location of the hotel. Even though the showers and bathroom are in the hallways I have never had to wait to use the facilities.
This time I was even more impressed with them going the extra mile. I left my "nano iPod" at the hotel. I called the lost and found and left a message with them. Within a couple of days they returned my call and they said they found it. A couple of days later I've received my nano in the mail. Thank you soo much! We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

It's a micro room hotel and anyone booking here should know that. The location is great and the prices are too. You get a very clean, safe hotel and room for the right price. We had a two person room with upper/lower bunks which was exactly what we needed. Nice lobby with couches and tables for your computer work. Hip vibe.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank paulX4464SY
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Room was clean and bed comfortable. Two shared restrooms at 11th floor. Both were clean and often available. Great location at Midtown. Lots of food and shopping opportunities in walking distance. Subway is also close.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastuc hotel for the money.... i only had the small single room without bathroom cos let's be honest it's NY I'm not going to be there most of the day and it was fine. Comfortable bed great views from the roof top.and very clean. Cafe on site for breakfast and snacks too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

These are a unique concept with a cheaper price than the big hotel chains in Manhattan. I stayed here because of a snow storm in the city and I could not get out because of road closures for Semi trucks and I was delivering to a job site on 39th and 1st ave. It had everything I needed, but for someone coming from the country in Ontario Canada it's hard to believe the price you have to pay in the City but I get it. Blain Mater

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business