“If you want top service and a company you can trust 100% then choose NYRICH LIMO”
Review of NYC Rich Limo

NYC Rich Limo
Book In Advance
More Info
US$570.00*
and up
Woodbury Common Premium Outlet Shopping Private...
More attraction details
Owner description: NYC RICH LIMO is the leading provider of top quality Airport Transportation service in New York and all surrounding areas. Check our All-inclusive prices between major New York Airports and Manhattan
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My booking of this Company was a result after reading a lot of reviews of different company’s on Trip Advisor. I will say that this was one of my best choices of bookings for our whole trip.
Shortly summarized.
The driver was there at EWR on our arrival. (after we spent more than 1 hour in immigration control) The surprise for my wife was amazing. For us it was a great experience to be transported through the heart of New York city by limousine, and been served Champaign on the way to our hotel. We got a especially friendly, highly service minded and handy driver
I will give my best commendations for NYRICH LIMO for making our Vacation in New York too one of our best experiences.

NYCRichLimo, Manager at NYC Rich Limo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Your words means a lot to us! We will do our best to keep up the standards so our clients would enjoy our service.
we wish you all the best! Sophia

All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 7 reviews
in 5 reviews
"vehicle"
"instructions"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked the transfers from JFK to our hotel and back direct on the site. Sophia was verry helpfull and the instructions are clear. The rides were more then a great experience. When I visit NY in the future I know where to book my transfers!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good presentation.
The driver was there on our arrival. The surprise for my husband was successful that she pleased after the plane and waiting at the customs to be transported by limousine to our hotel.
It is a shame that we have waited more than an hour and a half at the customs and that we have sobeen charged for this waiting but we had been warned in the general conditions.
I recommend NYRICH LIMO for a top finish in New York .

NYCRichLimo, Manager at NYC Rich Limo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with others! it was a pleasure work with you.
We hope to see you again in the future.
sincerely, Sophia

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Had booked the limo as a treat as it was our first trip to NYC. Good communication via e-mail. Security took 2 hours to get through, I was slightly panicking as the booking had said about waiting charges. I rang the office after 1 hour and the lady was lovely, said not to worry she would notify the driver and he would still be waiting. Found the driver as soon as we came out, he helped with our luggage and took us to the limo. Lovely limo, just as expected bit dated but fine. Journey took quite a while as by now it was rush hour but we enjoyed looking at all views. Would definitely book again it’s a fab way to travel to your hotel. I would probably book a later pick up and just have a drink in the cafe at the airport rather than panicking through security.

1  Thank EmzS