“Nice place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Bedroom 1
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 1
Bath Room
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Lyn M
Melbourne, Australia
“in new York for New Year”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Decided to book apt this time for our stay although the picture is not the same apt we stayed in. The apt was in a brownstone and a 5 min walk to subway either line and 20 min ride to times square although we were entertained most time by train dancers the laundromat is 1 block away in Amsterdam st, great kid works there and very helpful.
now to the apt- large enough for the 5 of us clean and the furniture was fine The apt was updated except for a few problems The toilet blocked and overflowed and after running to the store buying bleach and paper towel came back to find well used plunger in bathroom cupboard. Was advised that our females must have blocked it which was not the case, the super came and unblocked it next morning and then chucked the snake in the bathtub(feral) lucky I bought bleach to scrub the tub out with.the toilet is blocked further down and I could hear it I'm a plumber but it did for our week.The electricity kept blowing out and was told our hair dryer must be causing it I ran around to every room and removed the electric air fresheners and the air conditioner plugs and had no more problems although I think it needs checking the neighbours were pleasant enough and the area was quiet however I would not want to be here in summer. It was light but don't open the blinds as you only look in junky backyards. The electric heater in the lounge and the heater in the kids room weren't much heating.I blocked the windows with the wind blowing in with towels which I might add were good quality and plenty of What we needed was a list to tell you when the rubbish is collected, where the plunger and bleach are and instructions on resetting the meter box and.a rubbish bag extra. instead of information about not telling the neighbours we were there they already know. all in all it was fine and would have been better with a little more helpful tips and no I did not want a late checkout.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Mar 2018
Thanks for your review, I am glad you were satisfied with your stay.
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

14 Nov 2017
Thanks for your review this will allow me the opportunity to clarify some key points for my future guest. First off, I’d like to apologize for not being able to accommodate your late check out since I had another guest coming in after you. I understand that is the reason for your unfavorable review as you stated on our phone conversation. This apartment is 7.5 miles away from Times Square Manhattan. Which you can confirm using google maps. During rush hour traffic it could take up to 30 minutes to get there but off-peak hours 15 minutes will suffice. I would not advise anyone to walk to times square unless they are practicing for a marathon. This apartment is located on a very quiet street filled with new restaurants and cafes in a culturally diverse neighborhood which is very popular for vacation renters who are looking for a cost-effective alternative to vacationing in the big Apple. My building has 24/7 video surveillance and staff that lives in the building. In over 30 years living in this area I have never personally experienced crime and furthermore all my guest report feeling welcomed and safe walking at all hours of the night and proof of this can be found in other reviews. The couch in the living room is for actually for 1 person not 2, and the distribution of the rest of the apartment is as follows, bedroom 1 - 2 people, Bedroom 2 – 2 people, bedroom 3 – 4 people (bunk beds). In total I can accommodate 9 people and I have an airbed for 2 additional guests totaling 11 guests. TV has Netflix as stated on the description. Thanks again for the opportunity to explain more about my apartment and again in the future if you require a late check out inform the host so that accommodations can be made ahead of time. Many Blessing to you and your family.
Tonya S
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We were in New York for college visits and this was the perfect place to get explore another part of the city. Truly enjoyed our stay.

Thanks for your review!
Safari258...
“Great location and clean”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was a nice apartment in a good quiet location of Harlem. My family enjoyed our time here. Alexis was very friendly and easy to reach with any questions. I had a little problem booking ,but she was very helpful and everything worked out great. We used the transportation offered through Alexis which made the trip from and to the airport easy. I would definitely book with her again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Thanks for your review!
Sally F
Warwick, United Kingdom
“New York apartment”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Fantastic apartment. Good location and easy access by subway into Downtown New York. Alexis was very helpful before and during our stay. Thank you.

14 Nov 2017
Thanks for your kind review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing