“NYC with Pocono Daytripper”
Review of Pocono Daytripper

Pocono Daytripper
More attraction details
Owner description: Day trips to the Pocono Mountains from New York City.
Reviewed 24 July 2018

While vacationing in the Poconos we spent the day in NYC with the Pocono Daytripper, Peter Luck and his helper Annette. Both Peter and Annette were very knowledgeable about the city and extremely friendly. The 9/11 Museum and water taxi around The Statue of Liberty were unforgettable and their behind the scene knowledge of the city was an incredible bonus. Peter handled all the logistics while our family safely enjoyed NYC and everything it has to offer. We had so much fun and a great family memory. Highly recommend Peter Luck. Worth every penny and will definitely use the Pocono Daytripper in the future.

All reviews
"rooftop bar"
"rockefeller center"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Decided to take the day trip to New York City at the last minute. Peter met us to describe the details and it sounded great. Neither myself or wife had been to NYC. We are so glad that Peter persuaded us to go. It was simply awesome and fantastic. Just loved the whole trip. The 911 memorial was just super meaningful. Than going past the "Statue of Liberty was amazing and brought the pride of America feeling. Our son was a trader on the Chicago board of Trade so to see Wall Street and New York Stock Exchange was awesome. Times Square was exciting to see and walk down. The whole trip was super. Fast moving Peter and Annette got so much into our adventure for the day. The places we ate and stopped at were typical NYC and unique for us. Price was great for everything we did. Thanks Peter and Annette for a great day trip to NYC.
John "Dick" and Leann K Springville, Iowa

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our Wine Tour in the Poconos with Pete Luck, who is a warm and friendly host. If you enjoy wine and looking for an enjoyable way to spend a day that doesn't involve a sports activity, then this tour is a must do! We have participated in the tour twice -- during both visits to the Poconos. Pete knows the area well and is a wealth of information about restaurants and the area in general. While a few of the wineries are standard stops for each tour, no two wine tours are completely the same. We look forward to making the tour again during our next visit to the Poconos.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Took my Mom and a group of her friends on a Pocono vineyard tour as part of her 75th Birthday Celebration. Pocono Daytripper and Peter were pure perfection. We ranged in age from 45-76 and everyone had an amazing time. Peter was prompt, friendly and offered us so much interesting information about each vineyard and the areas we were traveling through. He even indulged us by making a quick stop at a Flea Market in Saylorsburg so some of the ladies could make a few quick purchases. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and this company to anyone. In fact we have a vacation home in the Poconos that we rent and I have already added him to my recommended list of "Must Do's" when visiting. I cant wait to come back with my husband to try the brewery tour. Thank you Peter for a truly unforgetable day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

A group of my friends and I went on a Pocono winery tour. It was fantastic! The owner was excited to brief us on the history of each winery and how it came about. We visited 5 different wineries. I highly recommend the PoconoDayTripper because of Peter and the staff. They were all very friendly and made everyone feel comfortable being there. This was our second time using this company and we cant wait to go again. I give them a 10 out of 10!