Review Highlights
Seeing NY City for the first time!

Peter Luck took just my husband and I on a day trip to New York City. Neither of us had ever been... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
HermanAlvin
Awesome weekend in the poconos!

Last weekend a group of 17 of us went to the poconos for a bachelorette party and Peter planned an... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$17.39
from US$15.00
from US$14.99
More Info
All reviews wine tour day trip highly recommend peter bus driver different wineries east stroudsburg bachelor party statue of liberty shawnee resort winery owners visited wineries cider tasting extremely knowledgeable about the area great relationship new york pizza port authority recommend this trip
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Decided to take the day trip to New York City at the last minute. Peter met us to describe the details and it sounded great. Neither myself or wife had been to NYC. We are so glad that Peter persuaded us to go. It was simply awesome and fantastic. Just loved the whole trip. The 911 memorial was just super meaningful. Than going past the "Statue of Liberty was amazing and brought the pride of America feeling. Our son was a trader on the Chicago board of Trade so to see Wall Street and New York Stock Exchange was awesome. Times Square was exciting to see and walk down. The whole trip was super. Fast moving Peter and Annette got so much into our adventure for the day. The places we ate and stopped at were typical NYC and unique for us. Price was great for everything we did. Thanks Peter and Annette for a great day trip to NYC.
John "Dick" and Leann K Springville, Iowa

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our Wine Tour in the Poconos with Pete Luck, who is a warm and friendly host. If you enjoy wine and looking for an enjoyable way to spend a day that doesn't involve a sports activity, then this tour is a must do! We have participated in the tour twice -- during both visits to the Poconos. Pete knows the area well and is a wealth of information about restaurants and the area in general. While a few of the wineries are standard stops for each tour, no two wine tours are completely the same. We look forward to making the tour again during our next visit to the Poconos.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Took my Mom and a group of her friends on a Pocono vineyard tour as part of her 75th Birthday Celebration. Pocono Daytripper and Peter were pure perfection. We ranged in age from 45-76 and everyone had an amazing time. Peter was prompt, friendly and offered us so much interesting information about each vineyard and the areas we were traveling through. He even indulged us by making a quick stop at a Flea Market in Saylorsburg so some of the ladies could make a few quick purchases. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and this company to anyone. In fact we have a vacation home in the Poconos that we rent and I have already added him to my recommended list of "Must Do's" when visiting. I cant wait to come back with my husband to try the brewery tour. Thank you Peter for a truly unforgetable day.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

A group of my friends and I went on a Pocono winery tour. It was fantastic! The owner was excited to brief us on the history of each winery and how it came about. We visited 5 different wineries. I highly recommend the PoconoDayTripper because of Peter and the staff. They were all very friendly and made everyone feel comfortable being there. This was our second time using this company and we cant wait to go again. I give them a 10 out of 10!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We booked a good deal to NY with Pocono Daytripper; I traveled with one toddler and two teens. It was fun, fast pace, but Peter and his team helped our family on our way to NY. I definitely recommend Pocono Daytripper to any one with children, or even on a wheel chair. The guides were knowledgeable of the area, and my kids loved them! Peter also took us to the airport when we were leaving for a reasonable price.