“Birthday Wine Tour Perfection”
Review of Pocono Daytripper

Pocono Daytripper
More attraction details
Owner description: Day trips to the Pocono Mountains from New York City.
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Took my Mom and a group of her friends on a Pocono vineyard tour as part of her 75th Birthday Celebration. Pocono Daytripper and Peter were pure perfection. We ranged in age from 45-76 and everyone had an amazing time. Peter was prompt, friendly and offered us so much interesting information about each vineyard and the areas we were traveling through. He even indulged us by making a quick stop at a Flea Market in Saylorsburg so some of the ladies could make a few quick purchases. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and this company to anyone. In fact we have a vacation home in the Poconos that we rent and I have already added him to my recommended list of "Must Do's" when visiting. I cant wait to come back with my husband to try the brewery tour. Thank you Peter for a truly unforgetable day.

All reviews
"winery owners"
"visited wineries"
"cider tasting"
in 2 reviews
"extremely knowledgeable about the area"
"great relationship"
"new york pizza"
"port authority"
in 5 reviews
"recommend this trip"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

A group of my friends and I went on a Pocono winery tour. It was fantastic! The owner was excited to brief us on the history of each winery and how it came about. We visited 5 different wineries. I highly recommend the PoconoDayTripper because of Peter and the staff. They were all very friendly and made everyone feel comfortable being there. This was our second time using this company and we cant wait to go again. I give them a 10 out of 10!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We booked a good deal to NY with Pocono Daytripper; I traveled with one toddler and two teens. It was fun, fast pace, but Peter and his team helped our family on our way to NY. I definitely recommend Pocono Daytripper to any one with children, or even on a wheel chair. The guides were knowledgeable of the area, and my kids loved them! Peter also took us to the airport when we were leaving for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Great service! Set everything up for our party of 17. Great suggestions. Would definitely use services again.

1  Thank Lindley M
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We found out about this tour through a resort referral. Peter answered on the first call and was very professional and accommodating in regards to meeting with us, explaining what was included, how to prepare, what to expect, etc. This was our second trip to New York, (Our previous trip was about 25 years ago prior to 9/11), the first time we stayed with family in New Jersey and commuted in on our own, which if you are new to NYC I would not recommend. We were very happy with our Pocono Day Tripper guides Peter and Annette who were very knowledgeable, helpful, and showed great regard for our safety and paid personal attention to each family's desire to have fun, and thoroughly enjoy the day. They even took time at several locations to take our photographs for us so the entire family would be in our pictures. We toured several locations, both historic and present day attractions, creating a well rounded, balanced, and enjoyable day. We had time to enjoy street fare, as well as sit down authentic NY Italian food. We travelled by bus, subway, city bus, ferry, and of course on foot through the day as many New Yorkers do every day additionally aiding in the authentic New York experience. Personal touches as what side of the ferry to sit on for optimal views and photographs, telling you ahead of time what was coming next, which side of the bus to sit on for your final view of the city as we were leaving, were just a few. Peter even told us which waterfalls were better than others, which were free to visit, good local food, and other local Pocono information and attractions, in regards to the rest of our trip completely unrelated to the NYC visit we were enjoying with him. My family and I wholeheartedly recommend Pocono Day Tripper. They provided us with a greatly enjoyable excursion during our escape to the Poconos!

Date of experience: May 2018