“Rest room facilities appalling”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #950 of 14,583 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my wife and family on April 13th at 5pm.
We all ate an excellent meal and enjoyed it very much.
Being disabled I had cause to use the rest room.on entering the cubicle I was absolutely appalled. There was toilet paper all over the floor,no clean toilet paper to use,the toilet was overflowing with water and faeces. On return to my seat I complained to the waiter and he apologised and assured me it would be attented to ASAP.I understand that,but cannot believe that the rest room had not been cleaned or checked for such a considerable length of time especially at such a busy period of 5pm in the evening.
To find such a prestige eating establishment rest room facilities in such an appalling state in one of the most famous cities in the world does not bode well.
I was very annoyed about this and took the trouble to E mail the company with my complaint at the time,but have had no response at all up to this moment in time. Thus the reason for my review.

1  Thank Alan D
Write a ReviewReviews (11,246)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food is always good and the drinks are even better! Servers take such an interest in their job, which makes the customer experience all the better!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Couldn't book here but took a mobile number and texted us when a table was available ( about 20 mins ) staff make this place , I can not speak highly enough of our waiter , he was brilliant and explained all the dishes and we even had a little three table quiz with tables around us and very tactfully we all won!! , well worth a visit as food lovely and in true American style plenty of it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staff were wonderful and helpful. Typical fast food but tasty and quick. Not a real great choice if you don’t eat seafood.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived at a very busy restaurant, we had to wait about 45 minutes, but it was worth the wait, it was our first visit and found it quite quirky, it was all a bit of fun. We found the food good quality, but the drinks were expensive. The staff were well trained and very helpful and explained everything you needed to know.