1,475 results
All reviews times square portable wifi pool and sauna recommend room swim up bar great location new york triple room boutique hotel would definitely stay here again bunk beds rooms are small good size check in was quick walk in shower central location stayed here for nights
Reviewed 19 June 2018

All the good reviews are true. Loved everything about this place, starting with everyone working up front, with a special shout-out to the wonderful Sergio, who got me into my room early (bleary, and just off a redeye). Every single person at the front desk and front door was kind, professional, and relaxed.

Upgraded to a spacious king, higher-up and toward the back (a bit quieter). *Love* that the windows open a bit. Aware of Times Square nearby, but not too much. Comfy bed. Great linens and towels. Great toiletries, too -- interesting, with lovely subtle scents. Great rain-style shower. Sleek contemporary vibe, but not too austere. Everything worked. One note: If you have arthritis or a hand injury it's a little hard to grip the closet pulls, which are nearly flush with the doors themselves.

I didn't try the breakfast. Suggestion box: management, please consider allowing guests access to real coffee during breakfast, even if not having the full buffet. Pod coffee makers are ok, but In-room instant is sub-optimal.

Thanks to the front staff, and to the kind and fantastic housekeepers. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Juliana R, Manager at Room Mate Grace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other travelers.

We are truly pleased to hear that you enjoyed our room design, amenities,and rainfall shower. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to our guests, and I am very happy to hear that you were able to experience that. We love receiving all feedback and suggestion, and will definitely take your suggestions into consideration. I can't wait to share this review with Sergio and the entire team!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Lovely hotel, very clean and modern. With with an on-site pool and swim-up bar.
Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Extremely handy for Times Square.
Beds very comfy and quiet rooms.Nice complimentary toiletries.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the to share your recent experience with us and other travelers.

I am delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy our pool-spa, cleanliness, chic design, and our centralized location. We pride ourselves in exceptional services, and I am glad you were able to experience that. I'll make sure to share this lovely review with the entire team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly next time you'd like to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My sister and I stayed from the 25th May until the 29th May and we absolutely loved this hotel. The staff were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble, from extra tea making supplies to an umbrella to go shopping with. The rooms were very comfortable and spacious, which we were not expecting in New York City as we had been told that most rooms in hotels were small but this certainly was not the case in this hotel. The decor was quirky, which we really loved and it even has its own pool. It was just down the road from Times Square and it’s in a good location for all the attractions. We walked most places but took a taxi to Ground Zero. We will definitely stay again when we next visit. Thank you for making our visit a truly memorable one

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that enjoyed our room design,amenities, and were able to experience exceptional services from our team. I also agree, the hotel is perfectly located. It is right in the heart of Times Square, and close to many attractions, which makes it very convenient. Last but not least, I am glad we were able to create a memorable and enjoyable stay for you. I'll make sure to share this lovely review with the entire team.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for an anniversary weekend. Located right in time square and close to lots of attractions. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool. Unusual for NYC. The rooms are not big but the space is utilized very well. The included breakfast includes hot items as well as pastry’s, cereals
And fruit. Must better selection than I expected for an included breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Juliana R, Manager at Room Mate Grace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, Happy Anniversary once again! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our room design, indoor pool, and our breakfast buffet. The hotel's centralized location, right in the heart of Times Square, is very close to many attractions, which makes it very convenient. We are glad you were able to take advantage of our location. I'll make sure to share this lovely review with the entire team.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

What a cute little boutique hotel. Greeted by a very friendly doorman when we pulled up. Front desk staff very helpful. The room is very small but it’s only the 2 of is so not a big issue. Platform bed abuts up to the wall someone does need to crawl across the bed to get in. Bathroom very modern with lack subway tile in the very large shower with a rainfall shower head. Hard to get hot water though. Not as hot as I would have liked.
Room is clean. Simple amenities like soap and shampoo. Is a hair dryer in the room too. One sink and water temp inconsistent but I finally figured out how to make it work (don’t put hot on all the way).
Great location just 1 block off Times Square. We were on 4th floor and it was so quiet I was surprised. Clean hotel.
If you want no frills and locAtion this is a good place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank HSGP
Christian P, Front Office Manager at Room Mate Grace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Room Mate Grace.

We are delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed everything our hotel has to offer. We hope to welcome you back soon. When you are ready to book your next stay please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best,