“Great find, clean apartment in central location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
SKD73
London, United Kingdom
“Great find, clean apartment in central location”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a very spacious one bed apartment which fit my husband, my 6 and 3 year olds and me! The pull out sofa bed (single) was large and very comfortable, as was the blow up bed for my 6 year old. Yvonne was an amazingly friendly and thoughtful host who went out of her way to help. I had emailed her with so many queries that she felt more like a friend when we arrived. There were cupcakes waiting for us; milk in the fridge, clean towels, hand soap, washing up liquid, spices for cooking, cereal and olive oil. he location was extremely central - only 2 miles from central park (we walked) and about 15 mins to the Empire State Building. It was a little bit noisy (street noises) but that is to be expected in NY. We will be back!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Scotland
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Buenos Aires
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

bike_love...
Bellevue, Washington
“Great location, apartment and owners”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the apartment for 3 nights, and enjoyed it very much! the apartment is clean, well stocked, we were two friends so one was in the bedroom and one on the sofa, and it was very comfortable.
The owner was very nice and responsive and catered to all our needs. Highly recommend!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
LA
Reviewed 6 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing