1,451 results
All reviews central park tallest hotel corner room times square great location fourth floor new york floor to ceiling windows floor lounge city view columbus circle rooms are small few blocks carnegie hall the upper floors fitness center lincoln center
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Very good spot and close to everything you need . But very disappointing at the size of the rooms that rhey expected 4 adults to stay in (my dogs kennel is bigger) and to top it off we booked their 100 fixed airport transfer for 6am and it never showed up so we had to hail down our own ride and luckily found one by 6:30 . Very disappointed :(

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen B
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Karen,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write this review. While we're glad you liked our location, we're sorry you were disappointed with the size of your room as well as with our shuttle service. If you happen to stay with us in the future, our front desk is always available to help make your stay more enjoyable. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome an opportunity to further discuss your experience. Feel free to contact me at shona.perry@marriott.com. Thanks, again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great location. Service was fantastic. We arrived post red eye from the west coast and they checked us in as early as possible View was incredible and very reasonably priced. Great happy hour and breakfast definitely met our needs.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Suzanne Blake F,

Thanks for being our guest. Our top priority is for you to have an enjoyable stay and from your five-star rating, it appears that we succeeded in that. It was a pleasure having you at the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Central Park, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Hi,
Although my Wife and I arrived later than planned, Kimberly and the staff couldn’t have
been nicer. Although my car was in “The Drop off zone, I mentioned that I needed to go to the rest room. When I found out it was on the 4th Floor, I asked if there would be any problem with my car, they agreed to watch my car.
I came down and My Wife, Lisa had unloaded our car. I went to park.
The room was great as was the service.
I can’t wait to stay here again in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank brusol
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear brusol,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Central Park for your accommodation and for sharing your review. We are glad to know you & your wife had a pleasant stay with us and liked our friendly service and comfortable room. I will share your compliments with Kimberly, for a job well done. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to stay with us again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Very modern, clean and friendly hotel 10 min from everything. 10 min walk from Central Park, 10 min walk from Times Square, 10 min walk from shopping in 5 Avenue. Great breakfast restauraunt at 4th floor, excellent work out center at 35th floor (with a view). I can strongly reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Atle_2013

Dear Atle_2013,

Thank you for being our guest at the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Central Park and for sharing your review. It is a pleasure to know you had a wonderful stay with us and liked our well-maintained facility, along with our amazing location. Thanks again for recommending us, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

My new favorite hotel in New York! Friendly staff, nicely furnished rooms, great 4th floor lounge. Will definitely stay here again on future visits to NYC. Great location and convention to 7th Street subway station. Tip – get a corner room!

Room Tip: Corner king rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank atk1776
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear atk1776,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about your stay at the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Central Park. We are thrilled to know we met all your expectations and you had a great stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.